Im want to loose 60 lbs

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 14, 2014 4:35am
via Android

Hello. I want to loose 60lbs by the end of summer. I know I CAN! I just want to know if theres anyone out willing to help motivate me with my goal. I use to be in great shape but let myself go one i became a family man. But enough is enough going to be fit and active again! Peace and have fun! ✌

14 May
I'm with you too my friend I just star going to the gym yesterday. I did upper now tomorrow I'm gonna work on my legs and my stomach. It's good to have someone to motivate you. You can do it. You did it before so I know you can do it again just be focus and determine.
14 May
I lost 50 over spring with minimal exercise.. the truth is I hardly changed my diet, i just ate less. Now of course exercise will help, i was just injured and couldn't run at all. Instead of seconds or large portions i just stopped before i got full. After a couple weeks my stomach shrunk down and I ate smaller portions more often through the day.. after your taking in less than your burning the weight just keeps dropping off. Best of luck dude.
14 May
Good luck hope to reach our goals soon! :-)
14 May
Go field it I will follow and back you x
Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 14, 2014 12:02pm
via Android

Thank you guys its good to see that theres people out there that are willing to help motivate someone who is out of shape and overweight. Specially since most guys that look like me in size usually get made fun off at the gym. But theres nothing wrong with a big dude trying to get in shape. Good luck to you guys! Ill stay posted

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51