Why was I like this today??

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
37 Posts
May 14, 2014 9:13pm
via iOS
It was really hard for to workout today. Like I had a hard time catching my breath, and I felt sooo weak when I did my push-ups. Does anybody have a clue why I was like this today, or any of you felt like that before??

14 May
I feel like that sometimes!! I hate it doe i wish i had the energy ,idk what to do
14 May
Haha, I know right Carlaa, I guess that's why they give out B12.
16 May
Sometimes right before you get sick you feel like that. Your body is probably fighting a flu or a fever or something else and you don't even notice it.
Image_thumb
37 Posts
May 14, 2014 9:16pm
via iOS
Lol no I don't think I am, cause other times I can do my workouts with no sweat at all. But today felt like my game was off or something. I have been workingout since 2012 and I'm still doing it today.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 14, 2014 10:15pm
via Android

What was your diet today? Your food intake is everything when working out. It's the difference between bulking, burning fat, and toning. Well, that and fitness level. You need to have enough energy to fuel your workouts. If you have complex carbs or too much sodium, your body may not have enough energy to fuel the fitness rigor. So, make sure you're eating foods that can give your body the fuel to continue working at the pace you are.

14 May
Wow try helping instead of hindering people's progress. I believe the forum topic is motivation and support. So far, I see nothing but negativity come from your posts.
15 May
Jack b is probably just a little chubby man sitting in a corner with no friends, it's okay jack I feel you... :-)
15 May
If that's what makes you happy, yeah sure we'll be 2 fat little chubby men in a corner together. And no you CANT hold my hand...
15 May
And there you have it. It's great how other people just prove my point for me. Goodnight jack, try not to stay up so late :)
Image_thumb
160 Posts
May 16, 2014 5:21pm
via Android

Usually a good stretch before a workout will help

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51