How do I lose the tummy?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
37 Posts
May 14, 2014 9:29pm
via iOS
Please help, diets, workouts?? How did you lose your tummy and how long did it took you to lose it?
14 May
It took me about a month and a half. Do lots of cardio,stretch, and eat really healthy
14 May
Alright, sigh sounds like a lot of work with cardio workout, ha.
15 May
Yeah haha I understand. I never really liked cardio either. I do like it more now though. I always do it when I'm in a bad mood. Ohh and don't forget to workout too lols. Sorry I didn't realise I left that out .
Image_thumb
37 Posts
May 14, 2014 9:45pm
via iOS
Lol I'm talking about FAT, dude. Not my whole stomach!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 14, 2014 10:09pm
via Android

Eat Oatmeal for breakfast! Not the pre-made one from McDonald's but the instant quaker you prepare on the stove or in the microwave. Avoid butter (Sat. FATS) and sugar at all cost,  because these are your worst enemies when trimming the waistline. Milk is OK. .. But don't over do it. Oatmeal swimming in milk is just "Oatmilk" (not productive for what you want). Try to use coffee creamer, honey, or even peanut butter to sweeten your oatmeal. Fresh Fruit is good, but can get pricy. Try to eat more veggies and less meat while trimming your waist. Don't down your salad in dressing but a little Ranch should be fine. And if you like fish,  make it your best friend. Avoid cod, whiting, and farmed fish. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Image_thumb
512 Posts
May 15, 2014 4:27am
via Android

You can't target fat loss, so just do a regular diet and cardio. Ab workouts will not make your tummy shrink.

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 15, 2014 5:41am
via iOS
If you struggle with belly fat there's a good chance your insulin resistant. So stay with a low GI diet and hiit cardio (no more than 20/30 mins). You can check out my website and read up on this. www.practical-nutrition.com

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51