Workout and school balancing

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 15, 2014 1:43am
via Android

Im a student and im having trouble lately staying on my regular routine. My diet has also gone down the drain because of the stress. Any ideas on stress relief and when I should fit in time to work out?? Need help

15 May
Realistic, smoke weed. Logical, you have to push yourself or have a partner that will motivate you. All you need is a devotional 20-30 minutes a day at the least. Your health is important and vital for your well being. Do one goal at a time. Trying to meet your goals all at once will throw frustration your way, which eventually leads to giving up. Don't quit! Stay on top!
15 May
@LucasH well.... the first one isn't an option... and thanks for the reminder to break down my goals, and for the motivation:)
15 May
No problem. Hope you find your balance! Any factor in which causes stress, try to eliminate it if possible.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
May 15, 2014 4:13am
via Android

I can relate to you. Ever since I started nursing school, I've gained 25-30lbs. I also work on top of that. I kept making the excuse that I didn't have time to exercise, but I know there's  been plenty of time during the day where I could have done 15 min of workout. My plan is when school comes back, to squeeze in working out whenever I can. Since my schedule changes every week, im just going to have to plan ahead. If you have a test coming up, make sure the few days before or week before you work out a lot since your focus is going to b on the test that week. I might have to split up the workouts, so I can do 15 min after class and then another 20min in the evening after homework... but my goal is do it whenever I can, as long as I keep working out and not take a break from it.

15 May
Also regular exercise is two fold, because it will also reduce your stress. It releases endorphins, which helps with your mood and alleviate stress. My personal enjoyment is getting massages, NOW THAT'S STRESS REDUCING.
15 May
Thanks so much:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51