Motivation

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 15, 2014 1:43pm
via Android

How do you stay motivated? I was doing so well working out 5-6 days a week and lost 30 lbs in 3 months. Im still new to this mind you. I feel I've lost control now. I have no discipline anymore and I feel exhausted all the time. What can I do to get my MOJO back? Any help would be appreciated

15 May
I know what you mean I was on the right track at some point and fell off the wagon but when you have reached a milestone in your goal no matter how small put into perspective how far you've come since you've started. 30lb is like a bag of fertilizer--amazing! So before you throw away what you worked so hard for remember how far you've come :-) great job btw
15 May
Always remember the reason why you started... keep motivated
15 May
I look to immediate motivation! Kids- family- anyone close that i see regular to keep it my head where I was an want to go :-)
17 May
Understanding what your wants are makes a difference. If you truly want to make something happen you will. People don't lose motivation. They become uninspired. If your goal is inspiring enough to keep you taking positive action then that's great. Ask yourself what is it I truly want and how much am I willing to give in order to get and maintain it.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 15, 2014 1:54pm
via Android

Thank you for the encouragement

Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 17, 2014 3:18pm
via Android

Very important to have some downtime to rest and recover. We are only human. I usually train hard one day and rest the next... if you do too much of anything in a short time you will burn out and get bored.
      Varying your workouts will help, cardio on a monday then resistance training on a Wednesday. Throw in a martial arts class if you can. Kung fu has helped me so much over the last 4 years physically and mentally!
      You should get motivation from your mirror 30lbs is fantastic you should be proud of yourself!

17 May
Lots of good advice here. I suggest following others on this app and encourage them. It feels good to motivate and help others. Personally, I really like doing that. In turn, they will encourage you. Everybody wins and gets in shape. Best of luck! :-)
Image_thumb
48 Posts
May 24, 2014 2:59am
via Android

Eat good food maintain a good digestion will help you out 50% taking rest is important too...drink sugarless green tea twice at least...when it is warm you can add a bit of lemon and honey in it...it will give you a kick of antioxidants. These will help you to stay energize  and will improve your digestion also. you will feel the difference in one week...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51