Need Help....

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
21 Posts
May 16, 2014 2:41am
via Android

Goodday everyone!!! Need your help,i want to flatten my tummy,any suggestions? anyway i give birth via csec..and my lower tummy is my prob.thanks and have a nice day everyone

16 May
If you want to flatten your tummy I recommend cardio along with healthy eating. There are a lot of ways to so cardio but personally my favorite is kickboxing, you can find a lot of really good kickboxing workouts from youtube, power walks are great too! If what you want is to loose fat, running isn't necessary unless you want to tone while doing cardio. If you loose fat from your body (cause you can't just reduce your tummy) keeping it toned will help to boost your metabolism and you'll be less able to get your tummy again, you can...
16 May
Thank you camilla i will do your advise:)
Image_thumb
23 Posts
May 16, 2014 5:17am
via Android

Hi! There are workouts that focus just on your abs and your lower abs, feel free to try those out. I also think full body and cardio workouts also help in tummy-flattening. Hope that helped, good luck!

16 May
Yoga is great for the tummy after a c section :)
16 May
I do some cardio exercises but still it can not see the progress,the prob.is my lower tummy..is still big:-) thanks!
16 May
Nicolakinross07: do you think is fine to do yoga even i am csec?
16 May
Atoshee: thanks!!
16 May
Sure thing, Melyn :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51