The mirror lies!

2 posts | Original | Recent
9 Posts
May 16, 2014 8:57am
via Android

I wish every time I stepped in front of the mirror I was motivated to work-out and stop eating so damn much. But, I guess I'm not that narcissistic. I love food. I admit I'm a foodie. I love trying different things, and exploring different flavors. It seems like every time I step in front of the mirror I do one of those "hmmm.. maybe it looks better from a different angle" type of silent thinking. Turning my head, making grunting noises. Call me stubborn, but that still doesn't motivate me to work-out. I discovered, I needed an entire head change! Balance is everything... Too much school and my personal life fails, just as too much eating and my physique fails. Common sense, right?! Don't under estimate the power of the mind, it's crazy. Whatever I do, I don't rely on the mirror anymore. Because at the end of the day, the greatest motivation is the internal battles (I've won) with myself. It all starts from within!

16 May
If it's important to you there is no doubt you can make it happen. I associate not working out with ultimate failure. It works for me. Perhaps you just need a method that works for you. Life is a challenge. Somehow we get through it though.
24 May
Very well said
9 Posts
May 17, 2014 5:02am
via Android take a look at this movement!  Too intense for me, but these ppl have great intentions.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51