Who plans on Joining the Army or is in the Army?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 16, 2014 9:08pm
via Android

I'm Samantha and when I graduate I'm going to join the army. I put a lot of thought about this and I think its right. I'm use to military lifestyle already. I do the Monthly Army Fit Test so I can be prepared for BCT. My stepfather gives me advice and tips about the army. Hooah!

16 May
I'm in the NY ARNG. It's a been a fantastic journey thus far. Grateful for the opportunity.
19 May
Ben L. Its close enough. I plan on joining the army after I graduate. I'm ready for BCT.
22 May
In the army
22 May
Good keep it up I hope u will success. Im also do practices for army. Plz give me some tips
27 May
Paarng 88m
Image_thumb
78 Posts
May 17, 2014 4:50am
via Android

I am still deciding. I think that is what I am going to do, but I am not 100% sure. Is there a specific field in the army you are wanting to go into? And if you don't mind me asking, what are your reasons for choosing to join the military?

19 May
There is just this feeling in me that motivates to become an American soldier.
19 May
That's exactly how I feel.
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
May 21, 2014 9:21pm
via iOS
Medically retired from the Air Force, we worked with the army if that counts.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 21, 2014 9:45pm
via Android

I'm 20 active duty, infantry Fort Drum NY. Have any questions?

21 May
Yes actually I do... I have a feeling I won't pass BCT. What happens if you don't pass it? What happens if you do?
22 May
U will past bct is meant for you to pass. The weakest ppl end up being some of the strongest. If u dont past you either stay there until u do. Or go home. In most cases u stay until u pass. But im telling u with out even knowing u. You will pass...... that what the Drill Sergeants are there for. If your heart is telling you to do it....do it. Be apart of the 1%. :)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 21, 2014 10:03pm
via Android

What aspect do you think you will fail? A big guy in my basic couldn't pass the run for the PT test and was held back in a physical betterment program for a extra month, if you do graduate you get some leave time and go to your MOS (job) school.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 22, 2014 1:51am
via Android

Nothing happens. You just don't graduate until you're able to pass it. It's a walk in the park though if taken seriously.

Once you pass it you'll either go home until your AIT starts or go straight to AIT. I had OSUT so I went from BCT straight to AIT. That's the best way to do it.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 22, 2014 2:37am
via Android

I was in the army and got out because of a prior injury but i do have to say work on the push ups and sit ups but just some advice is better be in some shape before you hit basic training also now they are looking for quality of a soldier like if you can do things on your own like working out just giving you a heads up but hope you make it

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51