Feeling down? Keep your head up!

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
201 Posts
May 16, 2014 9:29pm
via Android

Everyone gets in those moods of feeling down, not seeing results, no motivation, no time to get in shape, or you just have no clue were to begin a path of changing your life and getting fit. All these things are normal. They happen to every single one of the people you look up to and aspire to be/look like. If you get down on yourself because you stopped working out and lost most of your progress, it's not too late, pick back up where you started and learn from it. Next time you want to give up remember that feeling you had when you were down and never allow yourself to feel like that again! I know I'm starting to ramble on so I'll stop, hopefully this helps someone out. Get to work Skimble!

16 May
At the end of the day you have to be the biggest supporter of anything you are trying to accomplish. Only you can guarantee that it gets done and how. Life is a challenge. But if acknowledge adversity and face it with unwavering courage and faith anything is possible. Your words are inspiring and encouraging to say the least......old sport.
17 May
Nice words of motivation. Thank you Drake and Brian..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51