What motivates you?

18 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
May 16, 2014 11:50pm
via iOS
The one thing I lack when working out is motivation. Il do very little or nothing because I'm not motivated enough. So what makes you motivated to work out and why? :)
17 May
Song...and fitness model quotes
17 May
Always remember why you started. never give up
17 May
Motivation: I wanna look good and feel good. ;). Doing exercise with other people is a good motivator as well. Get a workout body :)
17 May
Need to be good , and looking for the best I think you need to set your goal and start with plan
23 May
Motivational songs lol
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 17, 2014 1:13am
via Android

My motivation is looking at old pictures of myself when I was active in the workout scene.

Icon_missing_thumb
44 Posts
May 17, 2014 4:01am
via Android

Only imagine the body that you wanna have and.. Start!
Listening music is good idea too :)

Image_thumb
63 Posts
May 17, 2014 6:53am
via Android

Looking at old photos of me before i started eating healthy and working out keeps me motivated dont want to go back to how i was ... and listening to some good old metal music keeps me going whilst doing workouts :0)

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 17, 2014 7:58am
via Android

Hii,  i also feel lack of motivation,  may be we can set a time and start doing exercise together,  remotely connected and motivate each other :) thoughts?

Image_thumb
72 Posts
May 17, 2014 10:39am
via Android

Bodyfat is the biggest motivator for me ;)

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 17, 2014 10:46am
via Android

The aim to feel cofident with my Body again is enough motivation for me- but I just feel as you: I'm honstly to lazy to really change things

Image_thumb
512 Posts
May 17, 2014 12:00pm
via Android

Results motivate me

Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 17, 2014 2:42pm
via Android

Results. .. I used to weigh 120lbs when I left school, I remember all the bullys and the kids that teased me. Now I weigh around 175lbs and when I see those that mocked me I always take the time to ask them how they are doing.
     Listen to some music or even better grab a training buddy. Good luck and train hard!

Image_thumb
48 Posts
May 18, 2014 7:47am
via Android

Improved posture digestion healthy and light feeling after exercise and sense of accomplishment after workout motivates me

Image_thumb
15 Posts
May 18, 2014 6:33pm
via Android

My motivation is how good it feels to be healthy!

Image_thumb
11 Posts
May 18, 2014 7:46pm
via Android

I think it's mainly the fact that I can look in the mirror after a few days or a week and say "Woah...is that what I can look like?" That and for that special guy ;)
Music is also pretty nice. Put my phone on shuffle and grab some water

Image_thumb
51 Posts
May 19, 2014 2:28am
via Android

I listen to songs with awesome beats or motivational peaches/songs

Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 22, 2014 2:25am
via Android

Motivates me...... Want to feel happy and healthy again.
To look in the mirror and feel hot
To run and play like I was a kid again without hurting something. I'm 35.
To run in the insane inflatable 5k run in Aug
I work in an office five days a week and do not want to be like the other desk coworkers and complain about body pains, tired all the time and to reach my personal weight lose goal and maybe inspire them to reach theirs
I love reaching goals
Have more sex drive I love endorphins!

Music that moves ...heavy metal or pop

Knowing going forward will get me where I want to go

S u ck it up now or s u c k it in later!

Most of my family is over weight and have diabetes.

Image_thumb
17 Posts
May 23, 2014 8:01am
via Android

Im also too bored to do wrkouts whn I do I do only half of it

25 May
You got to complete the scene you have started...It is better to complete one at a time for a whole day than kill time trying many
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
May 24, 2014 2:31am
via iOS
What motivates me most is seeing friends of mine who are extremely fit and strong and thinking to myself that I want to be like that. Another thing is that I'm in college right now intending to be a strength and conditioning coach in collegiate sports and thinking that I would probably have a better chance at getting a job if i looked more fit.
Image_thumb
15 Posts
May 24, 2014 9:04am
via Android

What keeps me in check is the improvements I see over a period of time. It's hard to control things in life but for me I know I control the way my body looks! Best of luck

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 25, 2014 7:39pm
via Android

Music...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51