Join me for 1month ab challenge?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
159 Posts
May 17, 2014 4:48pm
via Android

I'm going to start the msSkinny 1 month Ab challenge from tomorrow I.e. 18th May. It's supposed to be done 3days a week. And it's supposed to give you great results. You can Google search it if you like.
You are supposed to drink at least 2ltrs of water and cut down on sugar while you are at this.

Is anyone keen to join in with me? :)
Could use the support and share feedback :)

P.S . I created the exact same workout and it's in my profile

17 May
It's very interesting.. but how many sets of each exercise I wonder or just do it all once 3 days a week???
17 May
I might be interested! How's it work?
17 May
Heck ya I'm in!!
18 May
Lori u can see my created workouts in my profile.
18 May
Hi5 Amber.. Amr ..ur supposed to do 4rounds .. every round gets harder coz of lactic acid buildup .. 20secs.plus 10sec rest around 5 different ab exercises ..
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 17, 2014 6:30pm
via Android

I want to do this, I'm in. I'm new to this so I just found out about the profile thing etc. Sorry

18 May
Great! Let me know ur experience :) My first day.. it was really tough and I couldn't keep good form but I did it till the end anyway
19 May
Pinky is thus just once a day I'm hoping?
21 May
Yes. Once a day 3times a week
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 17, 2014 6:51pm
via Android

I am going to do the same thing

18 May
Yay.. let me know how it goes :)
19 May
Ok day one done, felt it that's for sure! I hope I can do my other workouts today lol
21 May
Great work Lori. I know its tough. I actually did a rubbish workout with poor form. But I did it till the end. I know the only way to get better is keep trying.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51