What is your inspiration for workout?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 17, 2014 6:27pm
via Android

I just have those lazy days when i don't have psychic straight but i have energy. What should i do then?

17 May
Inspiration is in the beginning. Later you need... Later you need competition to keep you motivated.
17 May
Your only competition is yesterday. Try to be better than you was yesterday and experience a lifetime of growth and achievement. I have days when I don't want to workout either but then I consider how else I would spend my valuable time. (Doing nothing most likely) So I go to the gym. Nobody cares more about improving you than you. Keep that in mind. People won't always be there to motivate or inspire you. It's up to you to decide if you choose to be inspired or not and why.
Image_thumb
137 Posts
May 18, 2014 1:42am
via Android

Do mind exercises, I do the ones on the computer, little mind trick games, riddles are fun, I do things like that to stay sharp...

18 May
Well Im planning on joining the navy so I need to get on target for that. Sometimes it's hard to gain motivation for myself but whenever I need that boost then I tell myself my future goals and how this is all worth it in the end
Image_thumb
159 Posts
May 18, 2014 2:56pm
via Android

Everyone feels pain. Ask yourself. .what you are willing to give right now that others are not is what will put you ahead..

Also, discipline is sacrificing what you want now for what you want most.

If u are really not up to it do an easy workout.  But do it.. The idea is to build a habit.

Hope this helps.  Good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51