Needs to change...

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 18, 2014 10:14am
via Android

I'm new to this... I've been over weight all my life... people stare at me when I'm out an about... strangers an also my family tell me that I'm fat which doesn't really bother me much... my weight is the only issue I have... I need to change my life not only for myself but also for my son... people judge me a lot because of my size an really am in need for change... I've tried many things diets, gyms, boot camps but because of the way people look at me I've gone away from those things... my family tell me to do things but don't support me...

18 May
Dont pay attention to others. Do what is right 4 u. This app has really changed my body. I am 58 yrs old and im getting abs and my arm look better than my younger coworkers! Do it in the privacy of your own home and in a couple of months u will b stronger. Start out w/ casual so u wont get discouraged. Good luck!
18 May
Thank you for that Kathy coz sometimes I feel like it is a very slow process.. but I am thinking if I stop working out nothing will improve on my body that is why I am consistently doing my best for every exercise..
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 18, 2014 10:49am
via Android

Hi,  well I think there are many person who lived the same situation to loose weight!  I know how hard it is,  when you felt bad and tht you find your "happiness "on food, I don't know for u but it was the case for me . I think you should stop first to see how people thinks abt you,  because it won't help you to motivate yourself, then you should rely on you only because your family cant loose weight for u lol and most of all they may not understand exactly what u are getting through, so don't think tht they don't support you its just that sometimes we don't know abt how much people can be in pain. More you mind will be better and more ur body will be,  so be optimistic and keep hope!  if only u will see yourself with the eyes of your son,  I think it will fixed a lot of things!  ;)

Image_thumb
258 Posts
May 19, 2014 2:09am
via Android

I agree do it for urself it doesn't matter what people think it you. We need confidence. When I exercise I feel better n even more when I see a difference on body and scale. Be confident with ur body no matter the size do it for health.  Goodluck on ur journey :)

Image_thumb
71 Posts
May 19, 2014 11:26pm
via Android

you know you want two change boom!!!First step done...  you need motivation... that child in your arms:)))... have fun!!! consistency is key for all of us!!! Also:)) Have fun.

Image_thumb
96 Posts
May 20, 2014 10:09am
via Android

Just don't do it for them, but foe yourself, your own health and feeling happier and for your child, you can play with him.. And yeah thar you want it so much is a perfect start!! From there you gonna start workout, you can just do it at home, so do I!!

20 May
Good luck with your goals, you can do it!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51