May 20, 2014 6:57am
via Android

Everyone welcome!!

20 May
I'm in
22 May
Nice to have friends
23 May
Having trouble getting workout started. I have upper and lower back trouble. I want to lose weight but want to start at the beginning. I'm lost at how to get started. Please HELP.
23 May
By chance do u have access to a pool? Doing any kind of swimming or movement in a pool will b super easy on ur back but will get ur body used to working out....also try just walking little bits @ a time.
18 Jun
Man. . I've got the totally opposite goals as all you ladies out there. I'm looking to gain waight. At 163 and would love to be 170!!!
Image_thumb
53 Posts
May 20, 2014 7:16am
via Android

Awesome! Lets start by posting our goals. Keep each other update regularly on how it's going.
I'm currently @ 230, goal of 150.

22 May
Hello :-) I'm 27 mom of two 4 and 11 months. I started at 236 I'm currently 210 my goal is 150. I'm a SAHM so all my workouts are at home with my kids it's difficult but I'm making it work. My challenges are my cravings and telling myself no you don't need that. Happy to post really need the motivation too.
06 Jun
221 over here...wanting to be 150.
May 20, 2014 12:32pm
via Android

Hi Samantha!
Your goal weight is 150?
Awesome, that's my goal weight as well!

Image_thumb
53 Posts
May 20, 2014 1:41pm
via Android

Breakfast : egg beaters, 2 pieces toast w/ lite butter
Morning workout: 10 min wake up call & flat tummy.

Image_thumb
53 Posts
May 20, 2014 1:42pm
via Android

What r u currently? If u don't mind me asking..

May 20, 2014 1:50pm
via Android

If you mean my weight,
Currently: 214
Goal: 150

May 20, 2014 1:57pm
via Android

Sounds good!

Image_thumb
53 Posts
May 20, 2014 10:41pm
via Android

Skipped lunch.
Spring cleaning.

23 May
Skipping meals is realy bad when trying to loose weight your body will drain the next food you eat for every scrap of fat in it to make up for your missed meal. Plus you will be lower on energy your body needs to burn fat.
May 21, 2014 12:03am
via Android

Hi Samantha!
How are you?
What I did today: I had dinner, I cleaned the kitchen. I'm doing homework & I'm gonna workout.

Image_thumb
53 Posts
May 21, 2014 12:10am
via Android

I'm great Gracey. Thx 4 asking. I did 4 hrs of serious spring cleaning/ summer cleaning lol. Had alittle dinner didn't eat much. Gotta go healthy food shopping

May 21, 2014 12:14am
via Android

That's good!
After I get fit, I'm gonna focus on staying fit!
I'm kinda sad right now about family stuff.

Image_thumb
53 Posts
May 21, 2014 12:57am
via Android

Yeah same here. Just keeping it off is gonna b a challenge after the losing it part! I'm Sry to hear ur having family issues. If u feel comfortable talking about it on here I'll listen

Image_thumb
53 Posts
May 21, 2014 12:59am
via Android

I'm from Missouri btw, 27yrs, mother of 2, married to the most wonderful man in the world. Just alittle background so u get an idea of who ur talking 2 lol

May 21, 2014 1:07am
via Android

Thank you!
It's just that I don't have any friends & my mom died in 2011 & I have to travel back and forth from my brother's house to my aunt's house & I might have to move across the country so that my brother can get a new job.

21 May
Currently 125, goal is 110!
21 May
Keep up the good work! Let me know if you need motivation
Image_thumb
53 Posts
May 22, 2014 1:11am
via Android

Didn't have the best of days on diet/exercise. No breakfast, running around...turkey sandwich lunch...no dinner. Didn't do any workouts but did housework all day

22 May
Hi girls :) I'm 170 and 130 is my goal...it's great you guys started your health goals. I addicted to sugar and it hasn't been easy. I did give up coffee tea and soda.
22 May
Hot Tea helps with flattening your stomach
Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 22, 2014 1:45am
via Android

Sam I know it's hard but to lose weigh you can not not eat three meals a day. Maybe smaller meals or healthy snacks can help. :)

Image_thumb
53 Posts
May 22, 2014 1:46am
via Android

Carbs r my problem....sweet stuff has never been a huge thing 4 me.

Image_thumb
53 Posts
May 22, 2014 1:48am
via Android

Ik, i normally get in 3 meals w 2 snacks. Just had so much on my plate 2day & none of it included food lol

22 May
Lol yeah some days can be crazy forget to eat. I have to eat or I get the shakes headaches and very moody.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 22, 2014 1:51am
via Android

Sorry i posted my message in the wrong spot.

I'm 170 and goal is 130. I'm addicted to sugar and it hasn't been easy not to eat junk. I did give up coffee, tea, and soda for three weeks now.

I'm 35, no kids but have helped raise my niece for the last 13 years. I have an awesome bf for the past two years. I am a legal assistant in a law firm in new jersey for the past 13 years.

Good luck and hope we all reach our goals :)

22 May
Hi Melanie! I'm trying to reach my goal but it's not easy. I'm addicted to sweets, it's hard to give them up. My aunt is taking care of me since my mom died in 2011. I hope you can accomplish your goal & I hope I can accomplish my goal as well.
22 May
My niece...her mom left her on my aunts door step when she was 1 month old and never came back and her dad she never met...:-) shes my kiddo:-) your aunt is the best aunt in the world huh...good luck on your weight lose and dont give up...just remeber why you are doing this.
Image_thumb
53 Posts
May 22, 2014 1:58am
via Android

It's the motivation, that's the hardest 4 me. I go in spurts...one week ill do amazing then the next...ugh!

Image_thumb
53 Posts
May 22, 2014 2:02am
via Android

Smoothies...any1 have any good recipes for energy & keeping u full??

22 May
6oz guava juice 6oz passion fruit juice Mangos Strawberries Pinapple sherbert Little bit of orange sherbert For more healthier smoothie 12 oz apple juice Strawberries Bannana Non fat frozen yogurt Ps I used to work at a smoothie place ;)
23 May
Thank u! Sounds yummy
Image_thumb
14 Posts
May 22, 2014 2:03am
via Android

I am at 148 currently. I want to be at 130. Two years ago I was at 135 and going to the gym regularly. Then I moved to a place that didn't have a 24hr fitness. I joined the local gym and hated it bc everything was runned down. I became un motivated to work out. Tried doing a few home work out videos and never complete any of them. Hopefully I stick with the programs on here. Food is my worse enimie. I know I should change my diet but I love food to much. We will see how this goes...
Samantha thanks for making this blog. I hope more ppl post. I am going to keep yup with your guys stories.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 22, 2014 2:33am
via Android

I'm 260 and wanting to hit about 170 or maybe even 160

22 May
Hi William! I'm trying to loose weight to, it's gonna be tough. But I think with the support on here I'll be able to accomplish my goal & I believe you will as well!
Image_thumb
53 Posts
May 22, 2014 2:53am
via Android

Ur welcome Sara! Just trying to keep motivated & help others.

22 May
Hi Samantha! That's what I'm trying to do as well. Keep motivated & help others get motivated. How was your day?
23 May
im 20 years old just had my second baby. i weigh 190 and i want to lose 50 pounds!! btw, im around 5feet 5inches
Image_thumb
53 Posts
May 22, 2014 2:58am
via Android

Hey Grayce, had a good day. Not great on the diet/exercise tho

22 May
Same here. I didn't get much sleep last night, so I wasn't feeling it today. You just gotta stay to yourself "I can do this" & before you know it, you will have accomplished your goal!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51