Here's my journey !

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 22, 2014 1:21am
via Android

4 months ago I weighed in at 197 lbs. All I did was go to work for 8 hours & did nothing to keep myself active after that for 7 days a week. Finally there came a day when I realized that I was not only sick of how I looked, but how I felt. I was so angry at myself knowing that I let myself go that far. That day, I took a leap of faith and decided to make THAT change ! I changed my eating habits, slightly broke my cravings, i go to the gym 5 days a week, paddle canoe two days a week & play tennis once a week. So you see, anything is possible ! I went from 197 lbs to 165 lbs AND im not close to DONE yet ! I dont think ill ever reach that "done"point because I love how being active makes me feel ! Can't wait to see progress and see how everyone else SUCCEED towards goals. Remember dont EVER give up !

22 May
Awesome Charlyn, thanks for sharing your journey!
22 May
That's awesome! I really want to start an active lifestyle and this really helped motivate me!
Image_thumb
87 Posts
May 22, 2014 2:58am
via Android

Thats awesome keep up the great progress!! Any tips on breaking bad craving and eating habits?

22 May
What I like to do is , whenever I see food that I know I should not eat or start to have that "crave" for chocolate or sweets I would chugg down some water , that works. I usually have the "crave" whenever I finish eating a meal so I would brush my teeth :) yeah I know weird but it works for me haha. Also keep in mind, a crave a ALL IN YOUR MIND. at that moment it looks so tempting to eat, but remember that certain food will ALWAYS BE THERE there, so you really dont have...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51