Hey just joined today MOTIVATORS APPRECIATED

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 22, 2014 2:19am
via Android

Hey everyone my name is Britt just decided to go on a healthier lifestyle since I am young and would like to form productive habits I am 22 years old my goal is to tone and gain I currently weigh 108lbs & I would like to be back to 120 and fit also I am 5'2 I've been 125 before just having trouble gaining please feel free to chime in thank you

22 May
Welcome to the commute Britt! Generally nice folks on here. Good luck!
22 May
You can do it ! :)
Image_thumb
19 Posts
May 22, 2014 2:06pm
via Android

The mind is your battleground.  It’s the place where the greatest conflict resides.  It’s where half of the things you thought were going to happen, never did happen.  But if you allow those thoughts to dwell in your mind, they will succeed in robbing you of peace, joy, and ultimately your life.  You will think yourself into a nervous breakdown, into depression, and into defeat.  I know because I’ve been there.

22 May
Thank you for sharing and yes you are definitely right not only am I trying to better my body but I've decided to also put my mind on a diet from negative thinking as well the mind loves to play tricks on us but u have to remain strong physically and mentally and I'm just at a period where it's time to focus on bettering me as a whole.
23 May
Brittney...No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51