Motivation

4 posts | Original | Recent

May 22, 2014 4:02pm
via Android

After I loose a pound or more, my family doesn't congratulate me enough. It would be awesome if people could say that to me if I continue to loose weight.

22 May
My teacher realized after i lost 15 xd Just keep going and you will get what you want :-)
22 May
I plan on keep going. I just can't find the right calorie tracker and exercise tracker that I can enter my own workout info
22 May
You should treat it as your life style. Like me,i am busy with studying and I also have a part - time job so I only work out at night (mainly yoga before I go to bed) and HIIT during weekends. If you can make "eating healthy" as your lifestyle, then you don't need to have any motivation.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 22, 2014 4:14pm
via Android

You shouldn't need the approval of different people, only you! I'm sure you feel great after every pound dropped.  Do it for that feeling.  Good luck!

Image_thumb
211 Posts
May 22, 2014 9:30pm
via Android

Dont reward yourself with food.... U r not a dog

22 May
I don't plan on doing that. I read forms on here to see what people post to get motivation.
22 May
I lost 2 kg n nobody noticed it
22 May
N when I gain everybody notices it
22 May
I usually see photos on Google u type that motivation to lose weight
22 May
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 22, 2014 10:14pm
via Android

S health, mynetdiary, and calorie count are good. People didn't notice I lost weight till I lost like 20 or so pounds. Some people didnt say anything till I was no longer overweight. Use yourself as a motivation. Simply eating healthy and excercising help me feel good about myself.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51