Need Motivation

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 25, 2014 6:49pm
via Android

I have been struggling with staying committed to working out everyday. And also my eating habits have fell off too. I really want to lose 20lb by July 1,2014. I feel so unmotivated and depressed and I really want to see a change. It's also really hard to stay healthy when I live a family who doesn't really show support. I have always been an go getter but this just seem unrealistic.
1.How do you guys stay motivated? 2.Also how do you guys stay motivated without a friend or family support system?

Image_thumb
13 Posts
May 26, 2014 4:21am
via Android

I am a yoyo exerciser,  longest I went is 2 weeks. I went to school and pretty much said whatever, I'll work out and eat right when I'm done. Big mistake, bc I'm 30lbs heavier in a year and a half. I'm not overweight by all means, but I'm not comfortable in my own skin. I don't like the way I feel in my clothes and have a harder time picking out what to wear bc of it. I think that's what motivates me. Family support? Ehh,  my family doesn't say to me everyday you can do it!, but they aren't negative abt it either, so therefore really no support, they just leave me alone and do their thing. This might be cliché, but honestly u have to motivate urself and support urself, don't go look for support from anywhere else bc if u don't find it, it can hinder ur workout. Ppl will notice when u start losing weight, and they will compliment it. N I find those moments better bc it was unexpected and shows ur hard work paying off, those moments gives you a boost to keep going.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 26, 2014 8:32am
via Android

Haï, 
I've lost 35kilos in 3 months without any help. I never reached my normal weight before now. Sometimes, I didn't wan to workout, but at the evening, when I change my cloths, looking at all that fat, I was feeling regrets of not working out.
Another thing is talking about my weight problem on my tumblr was a release.
Also, I found out, that those little sentences on twitter about fitness motivation, was keeping me focused on my goal.
Maybe change your phone theme, try something with fitness templates and stuff.. So each time you look at your phone, it will remember you, that you need to workout.
It's how I did. I became obsessed being comfy in my skin and feeling sexy.
So, I believe that if your mind is strong, and all this helps , I wish you reach your goal as well.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51