Any tips or friends welcome :)

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
140 Posts
May 27, 2014 3:44am
via Android

Hoping to get into working out more. Things went a little downhill with my health when I ended up in a very small studio apartment with another person and then lost my place and have been staying around different places. Looking for some tips and motivation from people thanks!

27 May
No matter where u r in life u can find positives and working out can keep u positive even if u do short workouts like I do.
27 May
Yeah it makes me feel better overall I just need to stick with it
27 May
It can b hard but I love the workout variety on here. U can create workouts with exercises u know youl do and as u get used to the routine of working out u can start changing up ur exercises
27 May
Yeah it looks like people make their own workouts I was actually just trying to look up how to do it 2 mins ago haha
27 May
Sherrelle.juiceplus.com Watch "Juice Plus Diet Reviews Shakes and Weight Loss Pr…" on YouTube Juice Plus Diet Reviews Shakes and Weight Loss Pr…: http://youtu.be/yAIPaPBU7kU
Image_thumb
57 Posts
May 27, 2014 1:14pm
via Android

It doesn't seem like you need a hard workout, you're already in a pretty good shape. Just try to make some time for workout in the morning and you'll rock gal!!!

Image_thumb
63 Posts
May 27, 2014 2:14pm
via Android

Hi sam , this app has lots of different workouts it helped make me feel much better about myself ... lots if good friendly people always there to motivate you and help ... have fun and go for it

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51