Not losing weight but feeling great!

2 posts | Original | Recent
21 Posts
May 27, 2014 6:09pm
via Android

I've been on skimble for 2weeks now and I'm improving significantly. When I started my stamina was low. Now I find I'm more flexible and stronger. With just the right amount of soreness. Now Im ready to step it up. My daughter is working out with me and I'm more flexible than she is. Which is a good thing since she's only eight (kids are usually pretty bendy) I'm 5'4" and 166 lbs. My body is starting to shape up.
Any suggestions on your favorite workouts that make you feel like your making progress?
Also I

27 May
Well done you're making great progress!
27 May
That's great news!! .. if u go to workouts> filter..u can actually custom the session to your needs... Time.body part. Intensity.. have fun on your journey an keep at it:-)
27 May
2 Posts
May 27, 2014 6:37pm
via Android

You don't necessarily lose weight the few moments you start.  Getting energy back is actually a good sign.  When you're someone who wasn't working out for years, first thing you do is lightweight training, do the casual ones in skimble (try searching for "beginner's fat burner" workout).  As you gain energy, you also improve your metabolism - that will help start you losing weight.  When your energy is on the right level, you can start doing moderate to intense workout, alongside with good diet.

27 May
I need to work on endurance. I have asthma so I've been stepping up slowly. But I've been feeling amazing!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51