When did you start using this app ??

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
30 Posts
May 30, 2014 11:55pm
via Android

When did you start using this app year and month ??
What was your weight when you started using this app. ??
What is your current weight now ??
Myself I started in late October 2013 Starting weight was 189 lbs.
Current weight is 174 lbs.
Had a few ups and downs with access to internet when I went away on vacation, so I had to work hard when I returned after a 3 week vacation....my bad, but it's ok, it helps build my stamina...
anyone eles take time away from working out??
I don't diet...just choose healthier options and still enjoy the good things in life... I don't take in enough calories in a day and that's part of the struggle. I love this app without it I would have never kept up with my @ home workouts....awesome support system here and great place to challenge yourself..

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 31, 2014 12:25am
via iOS
I just started using this app this month, somewhere around the 23rd, I believe. I was 204lbs and really lacking any exercise. I have lost 5lbs since then and now weigh 199lbs. I feel better than I have in weeks and I feel so much better about myself now. 
31 May
that's awesome Deb, keep up the good work
Image_thumb
170 Posts
May 31, 2014 12:59am
via iOS
I started using this app in April 2013 and I was 170lbs and now I'm 163 getting closer to my goal weight and feeling healthy :)
31 May
Awesome job Nicky, stay focused and you will achieve your goals..
Icon_missing_thumb
44 Posts
May 31, 2014 7:00am
via Android

April 29.. and I gained 2 kg!

31 May
Well if thats what your here for to gain then that's awesome, but if your here to lose weight, then don't give up you will gain muscle before you lose weight..
Image_thumb
30 Posts
May 31, 2014 12:50pm
via Android

I have a lot of muscle so I look skinnier then I am but I have Never lied about my weight.... 174lbs. not proud of that, I am fit, I have a lot of muscle... but don't get me wrong I have my fair share of fat I still need to lose..
However I am struggling with that because of my past abdominal surgeries (5 all abdominal area) and it's hard to get that area to co-operate.
I can feel my nice hard stomach only when I flex my stomach just wish the access could disappear already..
In time, I guess, til then you will continue to see me here working hard to get those abs that I can feel, be noticable to others..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51