Motivation

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
May 31, 2014 5:26pm
via Android

What motivates you? Do people? Music or what, im just curious, I have to look at pictures of my goal body to get motivated.

04 Jun
Take a "before" pic then another after 30 days even if the scale doesn't show anything the pic will. If you have a picture frames app you can see them side by side
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
May 31, 2014 6:31pm
via Android

Seeing changes in my body keeps me motivated. I feel rubbish if i miss a workout so that keeps me going as well.

31 May
I feel the same way! When I'm not seeing results I get a little discouraged.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
May 31, 2014 6:39pm
via Android

Me too. I just remind myself how good i'll feel after a workout and how crap ill feel if i dont.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 31, 2014 9:31pm
via iOS
I like to see changes of my body! I take the picture, on them it is visible as the body changes! once a week I measure body volumes!
Image_thumb
108 Posts
Jun 1, 2014 6:41am
via Android

Beautiful girls like yourself

22js_thumb
26 Posts
Jun 1, 2014 7:38am
via Android

Many things. Motivational pics or workout videos work best for me. During workout music helps to push harder when body just don't want to Important thing is to grab that feeling and hold on to it!
I looked at your pics and I think I should tell you that you have a body that is a "goal body" for MANY girls! I don't know what is your goal but you should appreciate the body you already have! Remember that everybody is different and most people that are superfit in pictures don't look like that every day. You can get a perfect sixpack for a photoshoot but is it worth maintaining it the whole time?

04 Jun
Wow thank you :) I still feel I have a long way to go but definitely I cant work out without music
22js_thumb
26 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 6:17pm

Just don't go overboard with slimming! Most people don't like extremes like too fat or too skinny an for a reason. I think many will agree that sexy look = healthy look and vice versa! If you don't feel healthy, something is wrong, be it diet, exercise or rest. So go easy and have fun with it! Nice day to you! ;)

04 Jun
Forever bulking lol
22js_thumb
26 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 6:42pm

Well not bulking either! :D Men are afraid of women that look like they could beat them up :D

04 Jun
Well, I don't have a weight problem, so I dont try and loose, just build muscle mainly. Also men that are afraid of strong women are just weak themselves :) I have found a boyfriend who isn't intimidated by strength
22js_thumb
26 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 6:50pm

Oh, so you ARE bulking? OK then :)

True, true!

He isn't intimidated, just handcuffed to bed :D Lucky bastard ;)

04 Jun
I say bulking, just trying to get more muscle lol
22js_thumb
26 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 6:53pm

Well that's what bulking is, isn't it? :) May I ask why?

04 Jun
I like to have muscles and not be one of the dumb girls who are afraid of looking big and only run on treadmills
22js_thumb
26 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 7:24pm

I think you can tell them that it's not that easy for a girl to get BIG :) Anyway, I hate running, so people worshiping treadmill usually don't get in my way when I'm at the gym, that is a positive side :)

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 8:47pm
via Android

I just make that because it's pleasure to make sport. The day I will not take pleasure, I think I will stop. The pleasure is the more important thing I think :-)

Image_thumb
117 Posts
Jun 5, 2014 1:54am
via Android

Feeling the burn motivates me and when that fails my boyfriend does. We work out together when goals are achieved rewards like little kisses are received. We do contests too first to give up on wall sit makes dinner :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51