Support

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 2, 2014 4:37am
via Android

I need some support I am 15 5'2 and I weigh 180 pounds and I hope to get down to at least 160 by fall all I need is some support from somebody

02 Jun
I will support you! If you need anything; suggestions, advic,e help, someone to talk to, i'm here:-)
02 Jun
Me to just let me no when
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jun 2, 2014 6:10pm
via iOS
Work hard for what you want!
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 9:09pm
via iOS
I am happy to support you. Just send me a message when you need help and i will answer. Feel free to ask any questions as well. Good luck.
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 3:40am
via Android

Do whatever you can, right now. Today. It doesn't matter if that means you do five sit ups before bed, it's five more than yesterday. Before you know it, you'll be doing more without thinking about it. Make exercise a habit. Seriously, stop what you're doing right now! Anything helps. Give yourself credit for small victories and try to eat healthy. I'm happy to offer suggestions on food. I'd just need to know a bit more about your current habits of diet and exercise. Every body is so different. And this app has many workouts. Get a friend to join the app. Do the same workouts everyday. You can view them from each others profiles. Help keep one another motivated!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51