Not motivated..need support!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 2, 2014 1:41pm
via Android

I TURNED 30 THIS YEAR..CAUSE FOR CONCERN AS MY METABOLISM IS SLOWLY DYING OUT ON ME AND I NEED TO STAY ON A REGULAR FITNESS PLAN! I FEEL SO YUCK! I JUST ATE A SMALL PIECE OF CAKE AND FEEL SO GUILTY ALTHOUGH IM ON A HEALTHY NUTRICION PLAN... I NEED SOMEONE ON MY BACK! SOMEONE MOTIVATING ME!!!

02 Jun
I feel the same way....im not quitting this time and neither are you...lets get healthy
02 Jun
Let's start today! When are you able to get some exercise in? and, what did you have for breakfast? (Where are you located, just do I am not expecting a reply when it is midnight where you are...) :)
02 Jun
I'm in illinois btw.
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jun 2, 2014 1:47pm
via Android

Don't worry about making a mistake in your diet. Just don't completely give in your former eating habits.
Sometimes,  it is okay to enjoy a meal, even though it might not be healthy,  but remember to do it in moderation.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 2, 2014 2:20pm
via Android

We should team up!   I need someone to stay on me also!   I am just so... blah.  I have time, motivation, just no energy and no one to keep me accountable.   We can do it!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 2, 2014 2:57pm
via Android

I have a 2.5yr old and can never coordinate my time properly!!! Plus I live in Greece...different time zone completely!!! Haha

02 Jun
That's what I was afraid of. We'll figure it out! I have a 1 year old myself, plus an 8yr old and daycare kids.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 2, 2014 3:02pm
via Android

Also 2 stepkids 14 and 9!!!! What time is it there now? Its 6pm here. I usually get the time to workout 3pm my time but today im starting my first workout now!

02 Jun
It is 10 am here. Great! No time like the present!
03 Jun
I do my workouts at 6 am before the days interruptions happen. And it gives ne a burst of energy that ladts throughout the day
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 2, 2014 8:18pm
via Android

I need motived me too.I'm italian

Image_thumb
140 Posts
Jun 3, 2014 4:17am
via Android

You should join the june to august fitness challenge in the posts :) we're posting our weights goals and what we eat and tips

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jun 3, 2014 11:50am
via iOS
Getting motivation is difficult. You have to tap in to your inner soul and really search your feelings. When you are ready to make change you will. Once you find that inner most part of your being that is as determined to workout as you say you are, there will be nothing that will be able to hold you back.

Just remember that change takes time. Be consistant and remember to see food as fuel for your body. Take care of your body as you would your vehicle or your home. I know it sounds easier said than done but once you start to see results (and it will take time) you'll be unstoppable. 

Good luck!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 3, 2014 11:52am
via Android

I know it all starts from the inside...i just find it hard to be consistent and I lack persistance!!!!! I need to make a LIFE change!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51