Making BIG Changes: Looking for Support

1 post | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Jun 2, 2014 2:30pm
via Android

I am almost 25 yrs old 5'2" and have never really taken fitness seriously. Mainly because I seem to have a high metabolism and stay relatively small despite my eating habits and lack of exercise. Depite many attempts I have always lost resolve a few days after beginning a workout regimen.

In reality I am out of shape. I get easily winded after a few minutes of running/jogging and even basic exercise gets me tired. But after that trip to the beach I decided to make a serious commitment to change. Not just daily workouts but healthier diet as well. Weight loss is not a priority.

Fitness Goal - focus on abs and core
Diet - no fried food, more veggies, lots of water!

My main goal with creating this blog is to document my fitness journey for the next month (maybe steps). But I also hope to find a workout/motivation buddy.

If you are interested in supporting my journey or even just following my progress you can follow me on my tumblr. There are links to my YouTube video updates on there as well. I will try my best to post frequent updates on both.

AVFC - Get Fit!

Let me know what your goals are! I would love to support you all on your fitness/weight loss journeys as well.

Positive comments appreciated!

02 Jun
I wish you the best of luck! Also if your still looking for a fitness freind on here. Ill be yours
04 Jun
Yup I still am. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51