What should I do? ?:/

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 12:55pm
via Android

What should I do after the workouts? ? My legs pains me alot! That I cant even move them XD what should I do? Have a rest or what???

04 Jun
Your legs have to get used to it, rest as much as you feel is enough but also walk especially after a workout
04 Jun
Walk? Are u sure it won't pain more??:/
04 Jun
Is it shin splints? If so, wrap your legs with ace bandage before you run or do your.leg workouts. It helps to compress the muscle and support the bone and tendons
04 Jun
The walk is good to relax your legs because with that, you don't stop brutaly your legs activity
05 Jun
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 3:34pm
via Android

A good long stretch and soak in a tub.

04 Jun
Thnx but what do u mean by soak in a tube ??
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 4:54pm
via Android

I usually add a little epsom salt to the water but you can just do a hot water soak to loosen up you muscles.

04 Jun
Wow ok then thanks lee :)
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 6:25pm
via Android

NP. Train Hard Fight Smart team Kum Git Sum mma

04 Jun
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jun 5, 2014 5:51pm
via Android

Omg when I have rest it becomes harder and harder to do a workout next time! X/ am sure most of the people suffer from this proplem! How long would the pain stay !!://

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 5, 2014 6:17pm
via Android

Harder in what way? Are you spending enuff time warming up? To many people also slack on post workout stretches. Most leg, knee, hip and lower back pain can be helped with stretching. Most people's hip flexors are tight with can cause a wide range on problems.

05 Jun
I do one work out a day its 30 min... even I cant complete it from the pain!!! All my work outs are consantrated in my lower body it pains aloot ..when I finish my work out and rest when I come to move it becomes harder and pains alot..my mum says this should happen cuz my muscles arenot strong enough for these workouts..I do moderate so what should I do??
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 5, 2014 6:40pm
via Android

I was looking at your posts, have you just started training, or is this a recent return? I would start easy, if moderate is too much start with easy. Fitness should be fun and make you feel better. Work on your flexibility, tight muscles get pulled and torn easier. If your new start working out 3 times a week and 3 rest days where you just stretch.

05 Jun
I know I keep repeating myself but most people are muscle tight. Stretching is the #1 neglected aspect of a good fitness routine.
05 Jun
Omg lee thank u alot am so glad u posted thank u :)
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jun 6, 2014 1:44pm
via Android

Omg today I feel much better! ! XD  I went downstairs and upstairs 100 times !!! My legs are burning!  They r stronger now! THank god XD hooof!!

06 Jun
The mountain girl workout I love it it's great!!!
06 Jun
Will do it soo soon thanks :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51