So frustrated! Ugh!

3 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Jun 8, 2014 7:42pm
via Android

So yesterday I had myself a mini meltdown tantrum thing. I couldn't fit into my jeans or even look decent in an outfit.
I feel like I need to just accept that I will never fit into my old jeans again and I just need to buy new ones.
It's been like this for months now and idk what to do anymore. I'm just frustrated. I'm even more frustrated cause I have lost weight but nothing fits. Wtf?

09 Jun
I have a goal too and its to fit in my old jeans again!!we can do that together if U like. If i know Im not alone i feel more motivated... I also need to lose 40 lbs by the end of december... We can do it girl!
15 Posts
Jun 8, 2014 8:08pm
via Android

Been squatting much? Coulda got some toned quads :)

08 Jun
That could be a possibility! Cause yoga and Pilates always has me working my quads!
6 Posts
Jun 9, 2014 10:22pm
via Android

Claire! Yes we should stop this together. I need someone to motivate me and just get what I'm going through ya know? I'll friend you!

10 Jun
Hi Rosa I feel your pain, I to have been frustrated with myself and hate going clothes shopping, I can't believe I just said that. I have been tracking my calorie intake and my calories I burn each day. I found it helps me to burn more than I intake to push past that plateau. Hope this helps. :-)
10 Jun
Me too girl. I hate going clothes shopping now. My husband keeps suggesting we go cause shopping will make me feel better but the whole having to go up in size does not make me feel better. Wish he would understand that. I started counting my calories which was pretty easy at first but then I realized I was guessing a lot and my husband would tell me to skip weekends cause those are cheat days. Yeah he's not much help...Lol Idk I feel like i have no idea what I'm doing

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51