Aching muscles

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 10, 2014 11:03am
via Android

Need to lose weight but I ache so much after a workout that I'm unable to workout as much as I'm hurting.any ideas what I can do to help it thanks people

10 Jun
Stretching will help your muscles to recover faster from a tough workout.
10 Jun
I do a lot of stretching also a lot of walking to warm the muscles but no luck
12 Jun
I have fibromyalga and had the same issue. Start out slow and work up to more. No sense in killing it then being out for a few days. And lots and lots of stretching. You can look up what stretches works best for your target areas. Good luck and don't give up.
12 Jun
Also Epsom salt baths helps alot.
12 Jun
Thanks Barbara iv been doing lots of stretching with my partner and it seems to be working, also brought some radox to try to help the muscles
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jun 11, 2014 2:02pm
via Android

If your really sore, after a workout, stretching will help but also foam rolling will help allot too! You can get one at big five, or any sporting good store.Foam rolling provides myofacial massage for the tendons and deep muscles  we can't reach. It helps me allot. It also helps with shin splints.
You can also try fish oil and flax seed oil for inflammation and soreness in your muscles. These are both anti-inflammatory supplements that reduce pain and soreness. Wheat grass also helps. I drink two ounces of it before and after really hard work outs.

11 Jun
Just looked on line for the ball rolling iv never heard of it before but it sounds amazing thank you I shall be buying one and using it
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jun 11, 2014 5:57pm
via Android

Great! Its more of a kinda long foam pillar, lol. You'll know it when you see it:)

11 Jun
Just looked on amazon and there on there for 17.00 for the cheapest. I'm definitely going to get one as I need some help with the muscles
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Jun 12, 2014 5:39am

Really like my foam roller and there are skimble workouts with it. Search foam or roll and you will find some

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51