2 posts | Original | Recent
11 Posts
Jun 10, 2014 3:16pm
via Android

I just bought just dance for the wii u and was wondering if anyone else uses it to workout . Obviously it isn't going to be comparable to weight training or something more strenuous , but it is fun :) I plan on doing it on days I do not weight train .Im looking for some online work out buddies if anyone is interested :)

Jun 10, 2014 5:10pm
via Android

I got Just Dance 2014 as a Christmas present and I love it! I do 40 minutes of it and to me that's a workout. I'll also be your workout buddy!

10 Jun
I have been having trouble connecting to the online part but my user name on there is shasha2
10 Jun
I use my brother's Play Station 3 so I don't have an account, but I do have a Kik.
10 Jun
I don't have kik haha but I'll follow you on here we can track our progress I'm still trying to figure the game out actually the whole wii u system haha
10 Jun
That's cool with me. If you need to know anything about the game, just let me know,
10 Jun
Thanks ! I'm just having trouble connecting to the world dance thing I'm not really sure how it works but it might just be my internet connection

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51