Starting up again

3 posts | Original | Recent

10325139_1381438158812497_349959924831636276_n_thumb
1 Post
Jun 11, 2014 4:27am
via Android

So I've lost the weight I needed to before and then I got lazy and gained it all back . I find it hard to continue on and keep myself on track and I don't know why! I need help and I'm looking to Yall for guidance! I'll take all your tips and tricks on how to get and stay fit. I'm in it for the long run this time my health is the most important thing to me right now.

11 Jun
11 Jun
Try muscle gaining workouts like yoga And pilates, or even circuit training.(Someone gave me this advice and it worked) After you build the muscle you'll feel like you have the energy to do more, and you'll most definitely be motivated when you FEEL stronger ;) good luck
11 Jun
Try cardio and dont be upset U will lose weight again :)
11 Jun
Hey, just don't go "all guns" on your plans. Try implementing things one by one so that you'll not feel the pressure. But stick to whatever you've implemented. I suggest you start with jogging and running for a week
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jun 11, 2014 5:44am
via Android

The way to stay fit after losing weight is to lose weight slowly, and keep eating clean and to never stop being actuve. when people lose weight to quickly they end up gaining it back.

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Jun 11, 2014 3:31pm
via Android

I used to have that same problem, gaining muscles then losing it again and again. I've found that having something to look forward to like a marathon or a physical activity helps keep you motivated! Give it a try

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51