Baby belly :(

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 11, 2014 3:05pm
via Android

How do I get rid of baby belly flab?? Crunches ? I need to try and catch up fitness wise with my boyfriend we just had a baby 6 months ago and I lost 30th great but I'm still huge if you ask me. He bikes 22 miles a day, he is in great shape and every time I work out he makes me feel weak and slow. I find it hard to work out because a lot of the work out moves are hard for me because I am so out of shape. Any suggestions or encouragements? Thanks for the help.

11 Jun
First off congrats on your new born, I hope he/she is happy and healthy. But listen you can compare yourself to him, if he bikes 22 miles a day that is amazing that is great however, you may not have the time to bike 22 miles a day due to the baby. Since he exercises regularly he has built up his endurance more so you aren't on the same level, you won't be able to do as much as him until you get used to the work outs. Ask him for help and support lean on him and work out...
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 21, 2014 9:31am
via Android

stop the insanity! You just had a baby & there should be no rush to get in pre pregnant shape. You should focus on being healthy & recuperating from 9 months of creating a human being. It seems to that you compare yourself to your bf who didn't go thru 9 months of body changes in pregnancy & that's just wrong. Unless he is putting pressure on you to get back in pre pregnancy shape which he shouldn't be (kick him) focus on you & nurturing the body you got now post pregnancy. Time will heal & let you know when your body is ready to get in the right shape one step at a time. Enjoy motherhood congrats!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51