She lost her friends over her order

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 11, 2014 4:40pm
via Android

When you go to restaurant and you rather order something health your not so nice friends our waiting to see what your going to order so they can.
1. No the hell this bitch didn't
2. Who the fuck she think she is
3. Lose a little weight gone to her head
4. She to good for us now
Laughing my ass off all because she ordered a salad
Those our not real friends real friends our with you no matter what your size real friends will help you with your journey losing weight is hard it's easy to pack on hard to take off they should of said we all want to join you but instead they lost a good friend :(

11 Jun
You're lucky those people aren't your family:/
11 Jun
Yeah rite that would be bad im sure it'd some under cover haters smh
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jun 11, 2014 4:43pm
via Android

Oh lol ! U r totally right:( friends play a very big rule!

11 Jun
Friends do play a big role in friends success the real ones because they help up lift u the sour ones just need to fall off the earth who needs them losers in their corner only winners here
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 11, 2014 4:57pm
via Android

And can make you feel so low if you let them  for doing what is right for you lol so crazy

Image_thumb
140 Posts
Jun 11, 2014 7:21pm
via Android

I've been facing the same thing my boyfriend wont stop trying to give me cookies and brownies making fun of me. Maybe he will change his mind when he sees my results !

11 Jun
Yes he will stop once see your determined to follow Thur an your not going for the cookies that body of yours will do all the talking :-) keep up the good work ♡
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jun 11, 2014 10:01pm
via Android

Hehe i see this come back in a different way with guys. When ur at a bar or restaurant and you dont order beer. But instead some water or coffee. Getting faces like, hell that aint a manly thing to do haha

11 Jun
This stuff happens to men to I hear a lot of stuff they get balled out about not ordering as some say manle shit when the guys our all out
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 12, 2014 3:10pm
via Android

I know how you feel. But I also have the type of "friends" that are doing curtain things, just to make sure I do all the things I used to (before losing weight). I hate the fact that friends have a big role in our lives, but in the end we're all left alone and the only supporter is YOU (also family - but some people don't have that kind of support from their family members).
Girl you do your thing, don't let these bitches get to you (excuse me for the language)! Just keep doing what you're doing and stay motivated. Remember: you may work hard now, but you'll be thankful to yourself after you achieve your goal. The most important thing is, that you're satisfied with yourself and that you live a happier and longer life for you and your kids (if you have them).
You can do it girl!

12 Jun
Okay you our so right self is what matters when it's all said an done (Chris Brown) voice look at me now. ♡♡♡♢♡♡♡♢♡♡♡♢♡♡♡

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51