Weight loss

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 13, 2014 12:59am
via Android

Hi im 5 foot 9 inches, and weigh 230 pounds. I am trying to get down to 180, but I know that's gonna take some time. For now I just want to get down to 200 pounds. I struggle with motivation and will power with my diet

13 Jun
I know what you mean I am 5' 6 229 lbs and I just can't get motivated. Also I am 41 I need to get this wait off.
13 Jun
Weight off
13 Jun
Have you ever heard of the Body Wraps by ItWorks Global? I've been using those & they give me quicker results
13 Jun
Ok, I am looking it up now. I have no motivation at all.
13 Jun
Don't worry! Check out the product called "Greens". It gives you energy by giving you the full servings of fruits and veggies that you need! I personally love the orange flavor
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 13, 2014 1:46am
via Android

Yes, I have where would I get one from.

13 Jun
Bosslady618.myitworks.com
13 Jun
That is ny website. It is cheaper to sign up as a loyal customer. I can give you all of the details on how to wrap yourself properly
13 Jun
Hi great job on changing your lifestyle to become a healthier happier you :-) . I have been at it for a year almost to my goal I am down 65lbs since May of 2013 kik lisafllrvr or follow me on Instagram as well as here if you would like
13 Jun
I added you Lisa!
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 13, 2014 2:28am
via Android

Ok, I will, I really want to tone and lose my goal is to get to 165.

13 Jun
Ok to lose weight, the thermofit and fightfighters would be your best bet along with the greens. To tone, the wraps and/or defining gel would be best. You can get the Skinny Pack, which comes with a box of R wraps, Defining gel, AND the Fat fighters. Signing up as a loyal customer, you would be committed to buying at Least one item each month for only 3 months
13 Jun
Sorry, a box of 4 wraps comes in the skinny pack.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 13, 2014 12:51pm
via Android

Danielle you can do it! I myself struggle with motivation

13 Jun
Thanks! :-) I heard this is a great place for motivation

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51