On again off again

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jun 14, 2014 1:59am
via iOS
No this isn't about relationships this is about workin out... I have serious problems where I will go on excersisng sprees for months and then not do any for months, I used to have progress ( toned abs ect) now I am losin them as I am so unmotivated !! Anyone else have this problem ?
14 Jun
I really have this problem!
14 Jun
I have this problem all the time. I think we tend to lose motivation when we allow ourselves to be easily distracted. We say.. "eh I'll do it tomorrow" when it really turns into a week then months. I started working out today after 5 months! It was refreshing. What got me going again was thinking positive and using old pictures to remind myself.. "that is where I want to be again! that hot chick!". What else is that I noticed how unhappy I was with my lack of energy and sensitivity to sweet and salty foods. I had to...
14 Jun
Well i lost my motivation because of you(partialy)! You started squat challenge which i joined and then havent posted any updates at all. I survived 20 out of 30 days btw.
26 Jun
We can be workout buddies if you'd like. keep each other motivated
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 14, 2014 3:28am
via Android

I have the same problem at times. I gain weight when I work a lot of overtime. What I do to stay focused is look at my daughter and remember that I weighed over 200lbs when I was pregnant with her, but I know there is no way in hell I want to be that large from not exercising. Lol. It's silly but it works for me.

Th_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 14, 2014 3:51am
via Android

Keep the haters in the back of your mind.and if relationships were not in view why would post such a beautiful pic of you?  Lol.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51