Please help me

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 14, 2014 5:02am
via Android

someone help me. I feel fat and I feel like I want to become anorexic :( I saw websites for people that want to become anorexic. I need help

14 Jun
Y do u feel fat u look slim u can get veey sick
14 Jun
You don't look fat at all, you have no reason to do something extreme. Is there someone you can talk to? It's important we find a way to accept ourselves, who we are, and be comfortable and confident with ourselves. I hope you can find some help and feel better about yourself :)
14 Jun
Dont look at those sites. U look gorgeous. Please ask.for help before it gets too complicated...(talk to ur parents maybe, sister, teacher or someone U trust...) Anorexia is a disease it is not a way of style and it is very dangerous. 1st: love ur self the way U r because no one else is like U - ur inique! 2nd: if U want to lose weight do it healthily - see a dietician, dont starve urself. 3rd: stay away from those sites and from pro-ana people, actually they need help too! 4th: as already adviced, ask for help to...
14 Jun
*unique
16 Jun
Don't feel bad. U just need to start eating a lot of carbs and don't do a lot of strenuous cardio. Do a lil weight training to gain a lil mass and go from there
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 14, 2014 3:20pm
via Android

One day I just looked in the mirror and found all the places on myself that I don't like. I looked at myself and said “you are fat"

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 15, 2014 5:03am
via Android

There is no way any one would think that about you. You have got to try and see wat others would, but love the body you have. Improving it is not quick but it is possible if you work and stay focused. If you need help or support a lot of people here are willing to help and give advice.

Image_thumb
185 Posts
Jun 15, 2014 12:41pm
via iOS
Hey 
I can't claim to know what you feel like but I do know that I went through a period where I hated everything about my body, I felt self conscious in bikinis and just in general. 
I stopped eating except for little amounts of food to make my Mum and friends stop annoying me. 
Honestly, the only thing it did for me was to make me sick all the time and it slowed my metabolism down so that when I did start eating properly, I put on a lot of weight. 
I guess my advice to you is that as hard as it may be, you have to turn that negative self loathing into positive determination. 
Use that determination to exercise, that way you'll feel like you're doing something about your "fatness" (which I can honestly tell you you are not) and you're also doing good things for your body, which will tone up over time. 
I hope this helped, I know I talked about myself a bit but it's the only thing I thought I could say that might help. 
I wish you all the best and urge you to do your best to get around this, because it will pass over time 
15 Jun
That did put some perspective on it. I guess I feel like that is the only way to stop feeling fat

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51