Shaking during workout?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Fashion-fuck-you-girl-hair-middle-finger-favim
13 Posts
Jun 14, 2014 6:01pm
via Android

Does your body shake during a workout due to that muscle group not being actively maintained or because of something else? And how do you minimize or eliminate the shaking?

14 Jun
I tend not to do legs then arms because my legs are shaking so much... How to stop? Just take rest. :)
14 Jun
That's what I've been doing once I feel like that body part is fatigued and not just shaking a bit.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 14, 2014 7:04pm
via Android

The shaking is a good sign that you are working your muscles. I wouldn't worry about it, my coach actually calls it a good thing! However, if you push yourself too hard too often, you may develop an injury. The shaking will go away as your muscles continue to strengthen.

14 Jun
Okay, good. I just don't want to overuse that muscle and then not be able to do any of the workout.
15 Jun
Take a vitamin c and lots of water and if it's due to the lack of energy have a protein bar and have a little bite every while during the workouts
15 Jun
Maybe the supplement will help. I've already been drinking lots of water and have quite a bit of energy. Just happens.
10155638_791009414243659_5801326872032136441_n_thumb
8 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 4:25am
via Android

That shaking is muscle fatigue, after a while that's what you should be working out untill. However do not push yourself for too long because a while after muscle fatigue obviously your muscle womt be fatigued but asleep if you know what I mean (literally they will stop)
But you have to be an idiot to push yourself to that point.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51