Goals :/

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 15, 2014 1:57am
via Android

I started using this app because I'm currently 195 lbs and I shouldn't make excuses for letting it get this far. I'm almost 19 and this isn't healthy. My goal is 125 lbs. I'm doing this for myself first and my boyfriend second. I don't want to be the fat girlfriend. I'm complete s*** when it comes to core and arms. I work my legs a lot because it's always been easier for me. My fitness goal for August is a 5k and 50 pushups. I know that sounds like nothing, but it's a start.

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 15, 2014 2:04am
via Android

good luck mate

15 Jun
Get it girl !! You've got this
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 15, 2014 2:11am
via Android

my goal is to take some muscle, i'm 20 (i'm from Paris so i use kilogrammes :p) 1.8 m and 70 kg
  so i want to gain some kg of muscle, i'm in a gym since more than 1 year but i never go there.(or 1 time in a month) I always tell my self : tommorow i go to the gym but when tommorow comes i didn't.
  sorry for my english but i'm a frenchie. :)

15 Jun
That's okay, love! You're English is great (: I'm currently living in Wisconsin(the state's) and I'll be moving to New York with my boyfriend within the year. I'd like to be half way by the time we move. Just set yourself a goal and we'll get there together.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 15, 2014 7:26pm
via Android

hey guys im nrw to this ..i was just reading through the post whats hard is motivation because it can stress you out so instead of heading for an overall goal head for daily goals not to do with weight but more like 20 minutes running or walking today then 25 tomorrow or 10 crunches today 15 the next time you work out you know byee

15 Jun
Thanks, hun, but 125 lbs is still my goal because I was recently told that I was too fat for Life/Health insurance. It sucks being told that and I don't want it to ever happen again.
Image_thumb
140 Posts
Jun 17, 2014 12:32am
via Android

You should Join our june to august fitness challenge in the forms we all have different goals but the main goal is to loose 30 pounds by the end of August. I already lost 6 my goal is 125 too! We're posting what we eat and what we do for excersize healthy ideas and our progress.

17 Jun
Thanks, love (: I'll check it out!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51