Motivation,

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 17, 2014 9:15am
via Android

So i am pretty new. I have done a few workouts on here maybe, but i lost motivation. I want to do it i just cant bring myself up to stick with it any suggestions?

18 Jun
Same here bro. I need motivation as well. Will try motivation pictures and other things as well.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 17, 2014 10:14am
via Android

I know this problem, but every time I look in the mirror I think "Oh my god, you have to change anything". And then I do a workout or two. My aim is to loose weight, and if I don't work for it, I will not achieve it.
You must get used to the workouts, after two weeks for example it is maybe easier for You.
What's important: When you see that you have lost weight after a few weeks, you have a bigger motivation anyway. Then you see that's worth doing all this.
I hope I could help You

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jun 17, 2014 6:43pm
via Android

I have motivation images stuck to my wall so that when I wake up I can re-motivate myself!

If you need great motivation images then reddit.com/r/getmotivated have some great images and links and they're community is very supportive!

P.s the best motivation comes from self realization as to why you are exercising, focus on that every day and you shall achieve your goals! :)

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 17, 2014 6:50pm
via Android

Thats a good idea i never thought of pictures, i will try that thank you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51