Need motivation!

31 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 2:55am
via Android

I want to lose a few pounds and stay in shape . But I need help to stay motivated! So how about everyone help me out by posting everyday what you need to stay in shape, and I'll do the same. Ok lets start today.

25 Jun
25 Jun
We are in the same boat
26 Jun
I want a six pack that I never had
29 Jun
I need to stay in shape because recently I was sick I dropped 60 lbs in 2 months because I couldn't eat, nor I'm trying to at least tone so I won't look weird......and get in shape
01 Jul
I want to stay in shape because I enjoy taking care of my body! I love to feel good and looking good is just a bonus :D
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 3:04am
via Android

Today I did the weight loss for starters exercise,  100 sit ups, and 20 push ups. Already tired.
Now just have to remember and stay motivated to do this everyday! 

27 Jun
If you want to get fit as much as you want to live/breathe you'll stick with the program. First day is never easy. But stick with it ! :-)
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 3:06am
via Android

Today I need the Weight loss basics

25 Jun
I might to say did.
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 3:08am
via Android

If you just want to lose a few pound you should try to change your diet first

25 Jun
I try but it's hard to stay on a diet. So want I'm going to do is work out and cut back on the sweets.
25 Jun
You can start by cutting soda and junk food form your diet as a start and only drink water
25 Jun
You should food that are health and satisfies your hunger. Try quinoa bars
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 3:10am
via Android

I always change for a week and then go back to my old eating habits smh

25 Jun
I tend to eat healthy for a couple days, but then I see something sweet and I can't help myself! So know I'm going to limit myself to one small portion of sweets once a week. Its going to be extremely hard! But it's better to stay healthy!
25 Jun
Yeah me to I have a harder time eating than working out
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 3:13am
via Android

I did my workout in the morning some streching and full body intense mode. Tomorrow going to eat the weights at the gym yeah! keep it up and be patience

25 Jun
For me tomorrow is cardio and leg day
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 3:17am
via Android

Yeah I plan on cutting back on all the junk food because I really want to be healthy

26 Jun
Its awesome that you plan on that! its so worth it! you can do this im rooting for you!
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 3:14pm
via Android

Did the mummy kick butt work out, I'll do some  another work out after work!

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 3:58pm
via Android

Just found out that I weigh 200 lbs. I'm so disappointed in myself now I need to work even harder

25 Jun
Don't worry about it am sure you can do it if you take your time
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 4:04pm
via Android

Thanks Paul. Now I'm more determined than ever

Image_thumb
96 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 5:30pm
via Android

You will get there ladies!!
That you want it so much is alreadh a hugh step :-D

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jun 26, 2014 1:21am
via Android

Did hundred sit ups!  I think I'll call it a day!  I also had a frozen smoothie instead of ice cream! ! Feeling healthier already!

26 Jun
goodjob! :)
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 26, 2014 2:52am
via Android

I already said this on another topic but just in case you didn't see this well here you go.Here is some more motivation. Okay so I know when you start working out its gonna be hard. When your first working out your gonna be tired and soar, but don't let pain stop you from achieving your goals. no pain no gain right? When you keep working at somthing you are gonna start becoming better,faster ,stronger (in the words of kanye lol). So when you are working out and you stop working hard think about this is this gonna benefit you in the future? And the answer is yes and I bet you would feel better about yourself in the future. You see people always said I will never be a good athlete I proved them wrong by running and lifting weights. Afterwards I had the most sacs in football, lifted the most weight in powerlifting and got first in track. FYI I became MVP.My point is that you can always achieve your goals. With a little will power and motivation you will be able to acomplish anything. By the way if you need a motivation buddy or need more of it kik me at D_Rocha117

26 Jun
I've done 5 workouts in 4 days( because I accidentally skipped one day) but I just started this last Saturday and let me tell you, it is hard especially because of how I'm built but if I can do it you can do it too :-) Don't give up and keep pushing but don't push yourself too hard. No matter what you're trying to do, whether it's losing weight or wanting to become more flexible, and no matter what your size you should never give up because people who give up get nowhere in life. Keep your head up and...
26 Jun
Amen @jazmyn A
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 26, 2014 3:47am
via iOS
Do I have failed at just about everything I have tries, and I have no real support system so I need motivation!
26 Jun
Lets to this together, maybe it will make it easier
26 Jun
Would you like a workout buddy?
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jun 26, 2014 3:57am
via Android

You need to keep your head up and keep trying. It will get easier, trust me :-)

41665_807960444_1603_n_thumb
24 Posts
Jun 26, 2014 4:08am
via Android

Remember, slow and steady wins this race... Well, not exactly true. Grit wins this race. Record how you feel when succeed, record how you feel when you fail. Refer back to it when you are tempted to skip a workout or over-indulge. Learn to be present when making choices vs flying on autopilot. Keep going.

26 Jun
Thanks! This is really inspiring!
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Jun 26, 2014 4:38pm
via Android

I just came out or the gym doing an 1:30 later on I'll be doing some other training on the apps our are you guys doing.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 26, 2014 5:13pm
via Android

I was 195 I started working out everyday and stopped eating sweets and lost 12 lbs... I know how u feel... stay focused!

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jun 26, 2014 5:34pm
via Android

Get into triathalons , Running, biking, and swimming and youll get verrryyyy toned very fast and you dont lose interest (: do one of the 3 activities a day with sunday or saturday as a rest day , having a hard workout then a relaxed one with one of the core workouts thrown in either in the morning or right before you go to sleep, thats what I do! That and crossfit (: anyway I hope this helps

27 Jun
Sadly I live in a small town, so I don't have the luxury of having an opportunity to even compete in one of those. But thanks!
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 26, 2014 5:57pm
via Android

Try to do some crossfit it is really fast and you will tone up quicker than usual.this works because your working on every single muscle in your body and your body is not getting use to the workouts which makes your body cut up faster. If you keep doing the same workouts every single day  your body is gonna get use to the routine which causes no changes to your body. Its like a flu shot. They give you the sickness so you can get immune to it.  thats why you should always change up your workouts daily so your body can get confused and have no choice to cut up or tone.

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 2:31am
via Android

Did butt masts blasta 5 and heart health cardio. And I'm about to do hundred sit ups! I think I might die! but it'll be worth it.

27 Jun
You're doing awesome!! :D
27 Jun
Thanks!
27 Jun
Nice are you doin the 100 situps for 2 weeks challenge?
01 Jul
Yes I am! Lol Andy thanks
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jun 28, 2014 2:00am
via Android

I did an easy day. And just hundred sit ups.  I should do more but I'm exhausted!

28 Jun
i think its fine taking a easy day everyonce in a while nice job on your sit ups! :)
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jun 29, 2014 1:19pm
via Android

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday.  I did 70 squats,  10 pushups,  and hundred situps

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jun 30, 2014 3:34am
via Android

I only did hundred setups.  I know I've been slacking but I'll start back doing normal workouts this week!

41665_807960444_1603_n_thumb
24 Posts
Jun 30, 2014 4:34am
via Android

Hey, glad you're sticking to it! I'm wondering why you haven't used any of the workouts in workout trainer these last few days. Push-ups, squats, and crunches are good, but they'll get old fast and your gains will come slower and slower as your body gets used to your regimen. Pump up some tunes and try The Globetrotter Bod (I suggest it because it doesn't require a single piece of equipment). You can comment and we can comment back.

01 Jul
Thanks! I've just been lazy I guess

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51