Ab-buddies wanted... :)

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 3:52am
via Android

Hi all,
My name is Claudio, I live in London, ON, Canada, and I have just downloaded this app.
The main reason I downloaded it is that now I am 27 y/o and I decided to start jogging and doing abs to be in a good shape.
I tried to work out for many times, but I don't know many people that like to exercise here in my city, so I do it by myself, then I always get bored and eventually quit.
Now I am happy that I have found this app because I can see here that people are always motivating and challenging each other. And that is exactly what I wanted to find.
So, my goal right now is to lose some belly fat, so I am planning on go jogging (5 km per day, for three times a week), and doing abs. Therefore it would be nice to have other people willing to do the same, so we can keep track of each other, check results (maybe by Snapchat) and make sure that no one gives up the training.
So, who is in this battle with me?
I hope to hear from you soon!
Cheers,
Claudio

25 Jun
You got this bro! I always workout by myself, but that's fine. Just stay motivated, determined, and never give up!
25 Jun
Hey I'm Carrie. We can be workout buddies no doubt. I don't like working out alone either.I'm 22 and I've had 2 babies already. Drama and low to no income has kept me from working out regularly. I too need to loose belly and side fat and my goal is tone and build muscle on my abs and arms. I have snapchat.
1940010_673498259355000_1968587449_n_thumb
32 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 10:07am
via Android

I'm in a motivation group on the app GroupMe if you would like to join. All members are from this app and we help motivate each other to keep going. I can add you if you'd like. All I'd need is an email.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51