Motivation for Military

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 26, 2014 3:32am
via Android

I really want to get ready for the military. I've been running. But I'm not motivated to workout on my body itself. Help would be appreciative.

26 Jun
First of all.. I want to say THANK YOU. For being willing to risk your life to protect us. Second, YOU GOT THIS! There is NOTHING or NOONE that can stop you! When you want to give up, remember what your fighting for. When you don't wanna push yourself, get MAD. MAD FOR NOT WANTING TO KEEP GOING!
26 Jun
What branch I'm in the Marines
27 Jun
I'm retired Navy and I'll tell you this, if you start a good routine now you will be able to hold your own once you join and be a stand out leader from those who didn't prepare before. Physical ability is only half of it. Your mental skills have to be as sharp also. Do not be intimidated when your Company Commander gets in your face and starts barking at you. Their job is to break you down and build you up to what the military wants, a soldier who can take the order given and see it through to...
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 26, 2014 4:23am
via Android

I already wrote this on another topic but I'm giving you this motivation speech. Here is some more motivation. Okay so I know when you start working out its gonna be hard. When your first working out your gonna be tired and soar, but don't let pain stop you from achieving your goals. no pain no gain right? When you keep working at somthing you are gonna start becoming better,faster ,stronger (in the words of kanye lol). So when you are working out and you stop working hard think about this is this gonna benefit you in the future? And the answer is yes and I bet you would feel better about yourself in the future. You see people always said I will never be a good athlete I proved them wrong by running and lifting weights. Afterwards I had the most sacs in football, lifted the most weight in powerlifting and got first in track. FYI I became MVP.My point is that you can always achieve your goals. With a little will power and motivation you will be able to acomplish anything. By the way if you need a motivation buddy or need more of it kik me at D_Rocha117

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 26, 2014 7:44am
via Android

You can do this!! Just remember that your goal is to get your self prepared for the military and that it's for your good :) At least get some push ups and sit ups in everyday if you're not up for a full body work out (my friends just left for basic training for the army and apparently they have to do 2 full minutes of non stop push up and another 2 of sit ups ) might be good to be prepared for that cx . Good luck and if you need any motivation or tips or anything feel free to p
m me or comment on this

10155638_791009414243659_5801326872032136441_n_thumb
8 Posts
Jun 26, 2014 3:46pm
via Android

Ohh, trust me whatever you do now will just soften the blow that the military is goingt to hit you with. It's either some pain now or a lot of pain later.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 26, 2014 6:55pm
via Android

Heck yes. Get as ready as you can be. Once you get in they take it from there, but if you want to stand out from your peer group start now. Running and endurance would be good to focus on.  Hooah and best of luck.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51