2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jun 27, 2014 10:00pm
via Android

So. I used to weigh 330lbs. After what seemed like ages of hard work I fought my way to 228! But after medical drama, school drama, and work drama I weighed in today at 255... I'm a snacker- and a stress snacker at that. I also keep making excuses. I know my problems but constantly fail at attacking them. Where do I go from here? I could really use a pep talk guys :S

27 Jun
I'm do the same thing. Just think of someone you're doing it for, even if it's for yourself.
37 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 10:36pm
via Android

Try to outsmart yourself If you want to snack try more healthier solutions like nuts or dried apple chips. Frozen fruits blended with a small amount of honey makes an awesome icecream. Also use lists when doing your groceries and add more fruits and vegetables. Everything that's not on the list won't get a ride in your shopping cart. (So no crisps or soda on the list ). For workouts: try to combine your workouts with something you're looking forward, like the new album you recently bought? Well, you only get to listen to it while working out. And try to establish a weekly routine to keep you going. Don't give up! You did it once and you can do it again Stay motivated and don't get depressed by failures. Sunnier times will follow

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51