20 LBS in 2 MONTHS, YOU IN?

33 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jun 28, 2014 2:17pm
via Android

HEY, LIKE MANY OF YOU GUYS, IM TIRED OF SITTING ON MY BUTT DOING NOTHING BUT MUNCHIN AND WATCHING RE-RUNS. I HAVE A GOAL THAT I WANT TO CONQUER AND I WANT TO KNOW IF ANY OF YOU GUYS ARE IN ON IT. WE CAN START THE 30TH OF JUNE AND WE WILL GO FOR 2 MONTHS WITH NOTHIN BUT MOTIVATIONS AND FITNESS TIPS TO GET US GOING, WE WILL HAVE A WEEKLY CHECK STARTING THE 30TH AND WILL CONTINUE STARTING. ARE YOU IN, THEN COMMENT BELOW IF YOU ARE AND I WILL SEE YOU ALL THE 30TH!! LETS DO IT!

28 Jun
I mean 20 pounds in 2 months!
28 Jun
Yes I'm in
28 Jun
I'm in!
28 Jun
28 Jun
This sounds awesome. I will attempt to keep up. Lol.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jun 30, 2014 11:17am
via Android

TODAY IS THE DAY WE CHANGE FOR THE BETTER. HERE IS MY WEIGH IN (205 LBS). I ATE TODAY FOR BREAKFAST A BOWL OF OATMEAL (UNSWEETENED) AND TWO SLICES OF BREAD WITH NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER.

TIP OF THE DAY- SKIMBLE HAS TONS OF WORKOUTS AND PROGRAMS FROM YOUR ABS, TO YOUR SHOULDERS AND TRAPS, BUT REMEMBER YOU SHOULDNT SPOT REDUCE, BUT DO ALL AROUND WORKOUTS LIKE A PLANK OR SQUATS

MY MINI- CHALLENGE FOR YOU IS TO DO A :20-2:00 PLANK

REMEMBER TO POST YOUR FIRST WEIGHT IN AND WHAT YOU ATE FOR BREAKFAST

W/O of the day Exercises for Starters

30 Jun
Right now I'll will do 30 minutes of rope jumping and after that I will do some planking
Image_thumb
159 Posts
Jun 30, 2014 11:21am
via Android

Do you have kik?:)

30 Jun
Yes, why do you ask
30 Jun
My id is prissyprincess. I would love a workout friend so we could be in it together :)
30 Jun
My Kik- is benjy617
11 Jul
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 30, 2014 2:54pm
via Android

Woo okay let's get it current weight 190, I ate two eggs and a banana for breakfast. About to throw on some workout clothes and do work! Hope everyone hits their goals today!

30 Jun
Nice, eggs and especially egg whites are packed with proteins and remember the more protein you eat, the muscle you will make, therefore it will be a bit easier to burn off those stubborn calories
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jun 30, 2014 5:29pm
via Android

I'm in....

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jun 30, 2014 7:41pm
via Android

Hey Y'all for motivation 1 on 1 and more, you can add me on kik (benjy617)

Also what are you thoughts about Protein Shakes and Protein Meals in general, do you have a preference. Leave you thoughts below!

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 30, 2014 7:43pm
via Android

I'm in!  166lbs breakfast: bagel n cream cheese 260kcal

My fitness pal is oachi001 in case y'all had one :)

Gonna do 30min bike

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Jun 30, 2014 7:50pm
via Android

I'm in and thanks for the invite :)

30 Jun
Breakfast was a probiotic smoothie with strawberries and Walked 1mile
30 Jun
No Prob, the more motivations people, the better!
30 Jun
So true Bengy C. Sometimes there are roads we can't walk alone and need all the cheering we can :)
30 Jun
and my road is Exercising lol. Super hard time starting but once I start I love how it makes me feel :)
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Jun 30, 2014 8:42pm
via Android

I am in, I currently weight 185lbs. Today I had oatmeal for breakfast and for dinner I had salmon with some veggies. I just spend an 1:30 doing cardio at the gym.

30 Jun
Don't tell me the oatmeal was artificially sweetened right, or even worst, from brands like Quaker quick oats ( maple & brown sugar) lol
30 Jun
From time to time I eat natural oatmeal or quacker oatmeal
30 Jun
Last year I weighted 240 now I weight 185. The only thing I eat those last months as been oatmeal in the morning
30 Jun
I understand and I applause for your huge transformation but I recommend for a true sweetener, you use natural honey or craisins (dried up cranberries) or even some good compatriots like bananas or apples. But anyways in what ways motivated you to lose those 65 pounds
30 Jun
Yeah that's true I put honey in my coffee in the morning. The reason was I used to work at Mcdonald and then I put on I ton of weight and started to feel bad. So after I quited I started training and stopped eating fast food.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 12:28pm
via Android

Good Morning Everyone, the strive to your goal continues. For breakfast I had an English muffin with some peanut butter and some Green Tea (green tea helps boost your metabolism to an high amounts, giving you the energy to burn fat

Tip of the Day: try lowering your portion sizes while doing healthy amounts of cardio (like going on a walk or riding a bike) or body weight excerises (pushups, pushups, squats)

Workout of the day: Fat Loss Challange

01 Jul
Good morning everyone my breakfas5 is two slices of whole wheat bread 1tbsp peanut butter and an apple. I will do my workout tonight
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 1:58pm
via Android

Morning everyone I had a fruit salad with a bagel and some coffee fo breakfast. I'll have to work all day but tonight I will try to do some workouts. Remember any workout is better than no workout

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 2:57pm
via Android

Whoa late start this morning due to sicknest but about to have a piece of dry toast a little peanut butter and a cup of tea had a hiccup yesterday with eating to good food so going to do better today! Have a good day y'all!

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 3:07pm
via Android

I really didn't have time to eat breakfast this morning..So just had some yogurt...#Work#WorkFlow

01 Jul
I want in! Im new here and a bit uncomfortable telling my weight, but ill gove measurements and progress! Im 42 bust 38 waist 49 hips.
01 Jul
Dominic C if it will make you comfortable I'm 236 pound heavy and I need to be at least 170 pound
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 12:29pm
via Android

Rise and Shine Y'all! The road to greatness and a bit weightless continues! Today I had some oatmeal with an English muffin and some natural peanut butter

Tips: Skipping meals can cause your body to go into a fat-storing starvation mode, making it harder to burn calories.
Also, eating a handful of nuts will help you stay full. Try soaking them in water for a different texture.

Workout of the day: Fat burn muscle confusion

Good Luck and Don't forget to post below!

02 Jul
Good morning y all I just came back from a 8 miles walk. My feet are a little sore butbi can handle. For breakfast I'm going tobmake my self some pancake with whole grain wheat flour then sweeten with honey.
02 Jul
Hi! Had a breakfast of overnight oatmeal. And since Misque A was kind enough to make me feel better im 250. Almost by biggest but i lost 10. i want to get to 190 by next year. Determination!
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 1:14pm
via Android

I like the idea of this! As long as the group stays small. Is it okay to join now?? I weigh 162 and my goal is 140. I use Noom Weight Loss Coach. I've already lost about 48 lbs but need to step up my accountability and speed up my loss. I ate a breakfast sandwich-2 slices whole grain bread, an egg, some low sodium ham, and an once of low fat cheese. Banana as a snack, then wing it from there

02 Jul
I find noom a bit repetitive but it's your choice,
02 Jul
Also Josie to answer your question, all are allowed to join, as long as you keep your word! The More people, the more motivation to be spread around
02 Jul
Yay! I tried My Fitness Pal and similar apps like it, but it didn't stick. Noom fits my schedule as a busy high school student:-)
02 Jul
Same here, also in high school but noom sometimes isn't always reliable foe me
02 Jul
The food database isn't perfect, but it's much less time consuming than macronutrient tracking. And you can always adjust the calories:-) everyone is different though!
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 1:21pm
via Android

I everyone. This morning I ate a veggie omelet with some coffee. Right now is do some workouts at home and after that'll go straight to the gym.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 1:40pm
via Android

Count me in

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 5:21pm
via Android

Been busy all morning but had whole grain toast and vpeanut butter again that always keeps me full all morning gonna do some light workouts and then gonna go walk/jog a couple miles later this evening! Keep up the good work y'all!

Jul 2, 2014 5:31pm
via Android

Im not really posting but im keeping up. This is really great to come to and see everyone's posts.

02 Jul
Hi Christine, it's nice to meet you. what's your fitness goal
02 Jul
My goal honestly is just to be fit and healthy, not really focus on the scale too much but I am going to try the 20 in 2 months because I've never tried a challenge like this before. So im excited.
02 Jul
Well welcome like Paul said before and I hope you strive to make your goal!
02 Jul
Is it too late join?
02 Jul
I wouldn't think so. Just add two extra days for yourself after the 2 months are up :)
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 2:19pm
via Android

What are we doing today??

03 Jul
Hi Josie. For me today I'll be going to the gym for some cardio and core.
03 Jul
Do we have a group workout today though?? That's one of the reasons I liked this group.... everything was so specific! If not I can do other stuff
03 Jul
Not to complain, I just liked everything being laid out for me
03 Jul
See my latest post Josie!
03 Jul
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 3:19pm
via Android

Hello everyone (Sorry for the delay, I'll tell y'all in a bit) For breakfast I had some bread with natural peanut butter, a banana and some almond milk.

Tips: You may be used to fried foods but there are other, sometimes healthier, ways to cook including: roasting, steaming, poaching, baking, braising and broiling.
Do your grocery shopping with a list and a time limit; that way, you're less likely to stray into the processed foods section.
Don't confuse thirst with hunger. Drink a glass of water when you feel hungry to see if that's what you're really craving.

Workout of the day: Fat Loss Challange

Good Luck

(P.S. the reason why I was late with the posting is because I just went to the YMCA and I was working my butt off and ran a couple of miles on the treadmill)

04 Jul
Can I suggest that our group workout tomorrow be the Independent Workout?? It looks fun:-)
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 8:59pm
via Android

I'm joining this challenge (I know I'm late, I just joined the app today). I'm currently 145 lbs and I'm ready to work!  Let's go!!

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 2:04pm
via Android

Happy Fourth of July Y'all. Today I had some eggs and protein shake with egg whites in it.

Tips: Today is one of the 5 biggest holiday cheat days in the year (Memorial day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, and 4th of july)
Go all out if you please, BIT choose healthier options while you are around the grill enjoying the fireworks like some fruit kabobs, or even switch a regular burger for a veggie burger

Workout of the Day: Independent Workout

Happy Fourth!

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 2:11pm
via Android

A little late but I'm in ☺ thanks for the challange and workout motivation ☺

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 2:59pm
via Android

Alright! Some friends gave me some blackberries so I ate some of them for breakfast! Happy Independence Day! So glad I am free in Christ

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51