Staying Motivated and Keeping Toned

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 29, 2014 5:38pm
via iOS
How do you keep yourself motivated even when your friends aren't working out? Also tips on foods , keeping in shape, toning , and weight loss. Help would be appreciated a lot!
29 Jun
I joined a motivation group.
29 Jun
I recommend you joining my challenge of losing 20 LBS in 2 months, we will all be motivating each other out, giving tips and such
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 29, 2014 6:06pm
via Android

If your friends aren't working out,use the fact that you can be in better shape than them as motivation! I drink coffee and green tea,and the energy I get from those are a great way for me to get pumped.Green tea is also good for fat loss and a good source of antioxidants.Greek yogurt,deli ham,egg whites,fat free milk,tuna fish (eat only twice a week due to mercury levels),and canned chicken are all great sources of protein with little to no fat's.Whole wheat bread,apples,bananas,blueberries,
spinach,carrots...fruits and vegetables are complex carbohydrates that take longer for the body to break down while supplying your body with nutrients.Try to limit white bread,white rice and foods high in fat like peanut butter.Also limit sugar intake as its just empty calories.Do your best to stay away from candy,chips and soda.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 29, 2014 6:09pm
via Android

If you diet correctly and do cardio at least 4-5 times a week (jogging,running,etc.) then you will see improvement in no time.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51