Goals?

15 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 4:04pm
My workout goal is mainly to tone up. I'm not really trying to lose weight, just get in better shape and stay active. I always work out for a week or two and then give up, so I guess I need a swift kick in the butt to keep me going! Anyone have any tips? Also, what are your guys' personal goals? I'm looking for someone with similar goals to be my motivation partner. :)
02 Jul
Samantha I am the same get in shape n change my lifestyle after I went to a health rehab for 6 days during easter time at Taiwan that place all meals are vegan food that food did fill me n won't craving for meat every morning wakeup call at 5:30am not a morning person lol then either walk or run 2-3km
02 Jul
U can look at my pictures on skimble
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 4:23pm
via iOS
I have the same goals as you. We should follow each other and keep wach other on track .
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 5:01pm
via Android

Awesome!  That sounds good to me!  I just got done doing the Thinner Inner Thighs workout and my legs feel great!

02 Jul
Great samantha keep going just believe in hard work ....following is all a bullshit
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 5:18pm
via Android

I want to tone my body and loser my bodyfat  at the moment its around 15% and gain some muscles @my arms and core

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 5:47pm
via Android

That's great Jeroen!  Keep up the good work, it sounds like you're doing a fantastic job!

02 Jul
I'm just trying to get more muscles and abbs
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 9:35pm
via iOS
My goals are totally different from yours, but i'm going to tell you about them anyway.

I recently got into that powerlifting stuff, so my goal is to get to 100kg in bench, 130kg in squat and 180kg in deadlift before the end of next year ((on a lean bulk(adding 1 pound/M)

Then i May or May not need to loose some fat. I'll evaluate it at that when i'm done with this :)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 10:02pm
via Android

I think i want to loss the weigh too so let work out

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 10:16pm
via Android

Wow Christian, those are awesome goals!  You sound very determined to meet your goals and I admire that!  Thank you for sharing!  Keep up the good work and good luck!!

Image_thumb
140 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 12:36am
via Android

I was 151 a month ago my goal is 130 -125  I'm now 142 :)

02 Jul
Keep going you will make it
02 Jul
Really u dont look to be 142 kgs...
02 Jul
Himan. It is 140 pounds ;)
02 Jul
Oh pounds! Sorry
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 12:47am
via Android

That's awesome girl!  Keep it up!  You're almost there! 

02 Jul
Thanks! It feels so weird my clothes are big lol
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 1:32am
via iOS
I'm pretty much the same as you, I don't want to lose weight, I just want to tone up where I am now and actually stick with a workout schedule/routine because like you, I tend to go hard for the first couple weeks then I just give up, so I'm glad to see someone else is in a similar situation! Ahha
02 Jul
Icon_missing_thumb
44 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 5:55pm
via Android

I wanna gain weight!! I have gained 3 kg :)

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 6:04pm
via Android

That great job keep up the good work

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 10:05pm
via Android

My personal goal is pretty much the same.
The Marine Corps has made me lose all the fat I needed to lose. Haha.
Now instead of quiting after morning PT and slacking off with my brothers I'm keeping myself in good shape and health.
You need to be in good shape to be 0311.

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 5:20pm
via Android

Bulk up enough that I have a better chance of playing college baseball.I'm 5'11, most catchers are 6'1+ so I gotta make it up somewhere :D skills are pretty much there though
I'm up for being your motivation partner!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51