Need motivation

5 posts | Original | Recent

10464196_736983336345118_163500855733506685_n_thumb
1 Post
Jul 1, 2014 5:36pm
via Android

Im looking to stay motivated, i used to work out daily until i got married and was working constantly i've since got far out of shape gaining 70 lbs in 3 years.

01 Jul
The thing that keeps me most motivated is having a schedule/routine. I am a teacher and during the school year I am rushed with never ending to-do lists so I commit to Tuesday's/Thursday's/Saturdays for 30-60 minutes (then I add an extra day when I can). It took a while to set the routine with my husband but now he's used to it and it all works out :-)
01 Jul
Thanks for your support guys, i got a good 2 hours in today feeling alot better, just got to keep it going!
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 7:57pm
via iOS
I am sure if you just follow a few people they will motivate you when you see what they are doing. That is what motivates me. When one of the people i follow does a workout i often try it afterwards. Also think a lot about the body you want and how you can get there. I have lost 8Lb in a month from this app and i think being motivated to use it will definitely pay off so just go for it! Good luck. 
01 Jul
Get a gym buddy ,that usually does the trick .You motivate each other .Make a good play list ,something that keeps you going and since you're married think about it this way make your aim to get a body that whenever you take your shirt off you make the other ladies envy your wife for having a man like you. Good luck bro !
01 Jul
Ok I obviously didn't read your message completely ,well all the same except vice-versa on the last part :D and good luck !
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 1, 2014 8:18pm
via Android

it is hard to feel confident in myself when I am chubby. I need help.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 1, 2014 8:25pm
via Android

Well even if you are chubby if you set yourself some strict goals and carry yourself well with the way you dress then you will be good. Try focusing on pleasing yourself and not others :)

Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 8:56pm
via iOS
Exactly like Walid said. Just focus on your own personal goals don't worry about living up to anyone else. Just use others for motivation when you need it. This app is great for support. People are so kind and encouraging.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51