Ill answer all your questions.

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 8:16am
via Android

Hello, my name is Alexis and I run a health & fitness blog. I see lots of people posting questions on here but not getting responses so if you have a question post it here and I'll answer them as soon as I can.(:

03 Jul
You are nice
04 Jul
Hi Alexis, u are so kind! I have a question... if my body fat percentage is high, i think it was around 40 or 35 last time i checked (i forgot the number), and my weight is 47 and i am short.... should i not do abdominal exercises until i get rid of the fat? (By diet or cardio?). My goal is to have a flat stomach, my body is skinny everywhere except on the belly and i want to use bikinis instead of full batjing suits. I will appreciate ur tips and help :p
15 Jul
Wonderful gesture Alex. It will help people a lot. :-) All the best
Icon_missing_thumb
44 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 5:37pm
via Android

Ok :)

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 8:20pm
via Android

Hey Alexis (:
What workouts would you recommend in order to gain arm muscle, and generally just to increase upper arm size?

I do a lot of upper body workouts with weights but my arms don't seem to broaden. Do you think I should be using heavier weights?

Thanks.

02 Jul
Hey! Try uping your protein intake and some exercises you can try are: chin ups, push ups, chair dips, barbell curls, bench pressing, etc .. do each exercise 12 reps and then rest 30 seconds and repeat
03 Jul
Thanks for the help! Much appreciated! :)
03 Jul
It is also important to rest. When you work out, your muscles torn down. You build them up again when you rest and eat proteins :)
03 Jul
Thanks Kaja. Don't worry I rest every other day :)
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 8:40pm
via Android

What type of protein powder do you recommend for a starter

02 Jul
For starters I personally used "six star whey protein plus triple chocolate elite" I got it from walmart for like $20
02 Jul
Is it available everywhere or only in the US
02 Jul
I'm not sure but you can buy it online.
02 Jul
Thanks for the advice I'll look it up
02 Jul
Welcome.
Image_thumb
140 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 9:06pm
via Android

Its wheat bread as bad as people say?

02 Jul
Kind of. Go for whole grain or multi grain.
02 Jul
I've been trying to do that and also eating fat free pita bread. But only once a day. I feel like if I avoid it all together I binge more.
02 Jul
Carbs are super addicting and hard to cut out, so try to eat your carbs before 7pm. And only like protine and veggies after that
15 Jul
Veggies are carbs lol
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 4:06am
via Android

my body is all thin but i still have belly fat?what to do pls help me!

03 Jul
Your a highly stress individual and have lack of sleep. Fix that
04 Jul
i have a little stress level...but no lack of sleep!
954801_10150002137498316_604636659114323291_n_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 4:28am
via Android

Hi IM on a mission to get six pack this summer. What are the recommended exercises and what to do each day and what to do not do? Also what kind of food shud I avoid/eat? My family cooks food but I have no idea what they contain such as carbs, fibers etc... Thanks in advance!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 3, 2014 2:38pm
via Android

Hi alexis! I'll ask a question I'm sure you've answered before. I'm 19, around 1.78m and 65 kg. I've been really skinny all my life despite never exercising and never watching out for my diet (though truth be told, 80% of what I eat is homemade). I am relatively weak because I have never done any kind of sports or exercise consistently. I want to achieve as close to the "dream body" as possible in 5 months. What would you recommend my plan of action be? (?supplements?, diet, amount, type and frequency of exercise)

03 Jul
Eat healthy, drink water, exercise and remember also to rest :)
04 Jul
What exercises can i do with a fractured ankle???
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 15, 2014 3:41am
via Android

Hey Alexis 
What workouts do you recommend for me , In order to grow thighs ?    ...
Thaaanks

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jul 15, 2014 4:17am
via iOS
I'm 68 kg 161 cm my goal is 58 kg in 3 months is it possible ???
330770_450047251693732_1978548189_o_thumb
13 Posts
Jul 15, 2014 7:08pm
via Android

Hi Alexis. I would like to gain muscle I am thin and have never really worked out until now. I would like suggestions on what work outs to do and on what to eat? I also will start doing yoga today because I stress a lot and also my stomach gets bloated often. Thanks!

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 6:47pm
via Android

Me doing the same thing here..  Happy to see someone else too..  :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51