Where legs meet butt

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 12:58am
via Android

I've tried many at home workouts, I've even been consientent. I'm thin and have noticed that as I'm aging things are changing I'm not happy with where my legs meet my butt. I want a firmer distinction that my legs have ended. Besides lunges/squats.. what's your favorite workout for this area?

07 Jul
Side kick, leg lifts while on plank position, bridging....there's a lot I would you tube search videos to see how they're done :)
08 Jul
Thanks Daniella! YouTube had some awesome stuff!
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 8:16pm
via iOS
Do this work out. TRUST ME IT WORKS i do it everyday at least twice and my butt has got a lot firmer with some good definition in just 3 weeks that i have been doing it! You will need a jump rope....Jump Rope (ec) plus it has really helped my weight loss! 
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 8:19pm
via Android

I used to love jump roping! Great suggestion thanks

Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 8:20pm
via iOS
If you do do it, let me know how you get on and if it helps  good luck.
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jul 7, 2014 7:18am
via Android

I dont expect you to do these. But deadlifts and powercleans always hit that area pretty good.

08 Jul
This is actually what I was expecting someone to say! I think I'm going to consider a gym membership. My friend is a personal trainer; I'm assuming he can help me work up to your suggestion. I'd really like to try! I've seen girls at the gym who do exactly those exercises (amongst others...) most of them have nice definition. Wish me luck!
08 Jul
09 Jul
Hey cristy. They are hard to learn. So good guidance really is a plus. But as you said they work wonders :-)
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 8, 2014 3:15pm
via Android

Hey Samantha!!! Got my jump rope I really do take recommendations seriously. I'll let you know how my ass looks in a month, lol. If nothing else, it's great cardio and my calves are going to be retarded nice in heels. Thanks for the tip. So much fun.

Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 8, 2014 5:14pm
via iOS
Hey glad you are enjoying it. I saw results really soon after doing it but i was really flabby there before lol. Feel free to personal message me because then i will deffinitely read it 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51