So mad

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
140 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 5:03pm
via Android

I washed dishes and cleaned the floor the day before yesterday. Hoping I could make my tea and work out. ALL the dishes are now dirty. There are food wrappers and soda cans all over the floor.. im so mad I can't even make tea or put my mat down and I bought coke zero 12 pack because I like it occasionally and its gone.. there are frozen taquitos and icecream and not much that's healthy to eat because he shopped. He offered me cheesecake after he already suggested we get fast food and I ate McDonalds I said no. So he brings it up anyway and says I should have it. I ended up eating it! He's still sleeping now and I have to beg him to go for a walk he says no because he "will get sweaty". He gained 40 pounds.. idk what to do I cant live like this and I don't wanna clean what I already cleaned to workout... im also so bored!! Sorry for going off but maybe someone here will get it.

04 Jul
Is this your bf or husband? Wow that is really unsupportive. I'm sorry to hear that girl. I think you need to just let him know that you are trying to get healthy and that it hurts when he doesn't support you. Tell him he has to hide his crap where you can't see it. You don't have to eat what he does. Find your own workout out buddy, or learn to go it alone. That's eat I mostly do. You got this, good luck!
04 Jul
Thanks he's my bf but we've been together 3 years. He wasn't like this ... it's weird because I wouldn't go out with him if I just met him now. I want him to get better for himself too.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 5:16pm
via Android

Yeah, and he has to want it too. It can't be your responsibility to make him do the right thing. But you cannot let him sabotage you.

Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 5:30pm
via iOS
I know how you feel Sam and have a similar situation. My fiance is very against me being healthy and always says i am going too far when i reject unhealthy foods. We have had many arguments about it and now he just doesn't say anything becuase i had a go at him for it. My advice is just tell him how you feel.:)
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 5:41pm
via iOS
You girls got to kick him in the balls and say "we do this my way bitch!" And if they say no you gotta be like "you just have to respekt me you fat mountain!"

Idk man I get seriusly pissed when I hear something like that. I broke up with my last girlfriend because she didn't supported me in my goals(we had been together for 3 years and she was my first and only love) I regreat nothing! You got to get rid of the people who are holding if you EVER want to be the person you always wanted to be. If they don't support you they are not the right person for you!
02 Aug
'fat mountain'..haha..soo funny bro..:-) ..
Image_thumb
140 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 6:15pm
via Android

I'm just gonna tell him how serious it is to me and that it's not just for appearance its so I can feel better and be healthy. I don't think he gets that part as much.

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jul 5, 2014 4:01am
via Android

Idk but it sure sounds like it would be a good idea to dump him & move on with your own awesome life

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51