Need some tips to lose weight, i m new mum.

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 5, 2014 1:17pm
via Android

What to do lose weight after delivery..? I have put on 15 kg.

05 Jul
take bub for a morning power walk or afternoon jog, bub will love it and ull get fit too. plus its free. if u pre cook ur meals and freeze them all u have to do is bang it in the microwave and bam health food on the go and no need for take away :) i lost 16 kgs just from healthy eating and running
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jul 5, 2014 1:35pm
via Android

DON'T DIET.. This is the most important thing ..don't go on a diet but change your lifestyle.. Eat healthy and workout this is the best way to get rid of fat..just be consistent and results will come.. Tell me if you need tips for eating healthy

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 5, 2014 1:39pm
via Android

Yea sure.. help for healthy diet....

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 5, 2014 1:51pm
via Android

I have to agree with Maha S. on what she said. You have to healthy if you plan on working out.You should start jogging as your first cadio workout then move on to more cardio workouts. Congrats on being a new momma! I know you would do good with your new lifestyle. Hope this helps a bit to get you motivated.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 5, 2014 1:53pm
via Android

Thanks

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jul 5, 2014 1:53pm
via Android

The only things you don't have to eat are sweets sugar white flour and red meat.. Instead there are lots of substitute foods : eat all veggies and fruits you want, go for whole wheat bread, toasts, pancakes, pasta ..whatever you want the important thing is that you don't use white flour and if you want to add more fiber to your diet eat granola or porridge for breakfast with almond or coconut milk (no cow milk ) and no fatty yogurts instead eat Greek yogurt which is super delicious and healthy... There are lots of more advice just search on the net

05 Jul
hi i exercise 5 days a week and have made this a lifestyle change, I eat healthy during the week always did, plan your lunches etc a day or two in advance so your not just grabbing something that's handy and not necessarily healthy, that was one of my downfalls, I have heard of lots of ppl being organised is the pathway to successfully losing weight and keeping it off, I exercise everywhere lol much to my husbands annoyance at times but it has worked for me, I do at least 2.5 hours a day exercise and enjoy myself at...
07 Jul
Hi! I m doing exercises everyday. While jogging i feel pain in my legs(bone). I feel, it is because of overweight. I have gained 20 kgs. Is their any exercises which can really help me to lose weight
07 Jul
Plz help.....
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 7, 2014 3:59am
via Android

Hi! I m doing exercises everyday. While jogging i feel pain in my legs(bone). I feel, it is because of overweight. Before my pregnancy i was 52 kg and now 75 kg. Is there any exercises which can really help me to lose weight. Plz help.

07 Jul
Brisk walking can help you lose weight when combined with healthy eating. Once you lose some weight jogging might become easier.
07 Jul
I think working out is better for you..do some strenght exercises at first so you can build up some muscles that will help you to burn more calories and fast your metabolism so you can lose weight in a very fast way ...then add some cardio and start jogging ..good luck
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 20, 2014 7:15pm
via Android

Thank you so

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51